Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Crazy Right Wingers Think Gaga Banged Hunter Biden

LilyLark

Featured Posts

LilyLark

Welp. I mean this is awful (the harassment of Hunter Biden is disgusting regardless of what you think of him as a person...he's not running for president) and kind of hilarious. Apparently the right wingers are convinced Gaga banged or is currently banging Hunter Biden. A lot of this is based off the laptop **** (which defn. appears to be a mix of a fake and real information, texts, and photos in one big leak) along with separate crazies coming up with fake photos and acting like they were/are real and a part of the laptop. The separate crazies are coming up with fake celebrity related photos, and apparently Gaga is their next target.

Like I doubt anyone will care—this stuff has mostly been disputed—but considering Gaga worked with Joe back in '14'-'16.....this may blow up past the twitter crazies. I highly doubt it would hurt Gaga's reputation or anything, though.

*Also, this is very interesting to me (although some of you are probably aware) but apparently it's very common for "hacks" or "leaks", especially disinformation, to contain a mix of real and fake information. Basically, it's rarely 100% true or 100% fake.

DirrtyPony

What exactly do they gain from this? Stuff like this, true or not, isn’t anyone’s business anyways.

Strung out for another taste

nodandsmile

normal people have better things to worry about than wondering whether two consensual adults banged or not 💀   

ThisGuyTony

I doubt it’d hurt her. It’s not like right-wingers were bopping to Born This Way or Aura or buying her albums anyways. :toofunny:

Well maybe except ASIB and Shallow but still... :toofunny: 

berlinforme
8 minutes ago, DirrtyPony said:

What exactly do they gain from this? Stuff like this, true or not, isn’t anyone’s business anyways.

I think it's not about one specific gain, it's rather to feed into the general conspiracy that Hollywood/D.C. and liberal celebrity culture is involved in suspicious/paedophilic/occultist activities. Real cases like Eppstein etc. have done their part to push this narrative. 

LilyLark
4 minutes ago, sickandtired said:

normal people have better things to worry about than wondering whether two consensual adults banged or not 💀   

Exactly. Like I suspect a lot of it is bots, because in the reply section of a political tweet about how Hunter is having no impact on Joe's polling there were like 5 tweets "gAgA f*cKed Hunter." As you said, normal people don't care (even if they did f*ck, it has nothing to do with Joe) and also...such a bizarre response to information about Joe's polling #s. At the same time, though, actual people (who must be crazy) are being sucked into this QAnon/Hollywood conspiracy type of sh*t....who do feel like Hunter and Gaga is some legitimate response to actual, real news on Joe's polling numbers.

LilyLark
2 minutes ago, berlinforme said:

I think it's not about one specific gain, it's rather to feed into the general conspiracy that Hollywood/D.C. and liberal celebrity culture is involved in suspicious/paedophilic/occultist activities. Real cases like Eppstein etc. have done their part to push this narrative. 

I absolutely believe you are correct that it feeds into their delusion that everything's connected. It's so crazy. I used to believe it was 99% bots, but recent articles make it sound like more and more people have been sucked into this insane QAnon/conspiracy/etc. hole where they think Oprah, Tom Hanks, Gaga, & the Clintons worship the devil together while eating babies or some insanity. It's really scary to think that even seemingly normal people buy into this BS.

The only reason I even know about the Hunter thing is because i was reading the morning news on twitter and catching up on the recent polls #s and it was in the replies....so I went and did a quick twitter search.

IllusionLover

Off-Topic but I'd let him bang me :rip:

Anyways it's not like someone is gonna actually care about it aside from conspiracists and Right Wingers.

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

It's not a modern Hollywood entertainment conspiracy unless Gaga gets pulled into it somehow, remember some people still question if she is a girl but most people don't care about all of this, outside of their own small town interests. Right wingers still say that Gaga is a Satanist too and are scared of her "weirdness". I think they just threw her name into this to make it "stick" more, more attention, since a lot of people aren't following this Hunter Biden agenda. They probably also recall that Gaga loudly supported Hillary Clinton last election, so they want to remind that she is most likely for Biden this time, even if they aren't following her and she is not loudly proclaiming her vote this time, only calling To Go Vote.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Archived