Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Khloe Kardashian reveals she tested positive for COVID in KUWTK sneak peek

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

was this before or after private island 🏝 birthday 🎂 party 🎉 where they all pretended things were normal (for the rich) 🤑 🥰😇 

FreePalestine

This is giving me “Trump has Covid to win the election” tease 

In this case views :billie:

Kris to Khloe:

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29010152aadf92a931ff

Hottie Detector

tomsches

Get well soon, I guess!

I wouldn't be surprised though if they did that for another storyline... :udidnt:

Teletubby
11 minutes ago, tomsches said:

Get well soon, I guess!

she is fine

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

48 minutes ago, lego said:

was this before or after private island 🏝 birthday 🎂 party 🎉 where they all pretended things were normal (for the rich) 🤑 🥰😇 

omg right? no shame 

Curunir
1 hour ago, lego said:

I love you :air:

TimisaMonster

Omg! What a teaser! I wonder if she will get better! Will she pull out of this alive? Uh uh uh uh! :wtfga:

:smh:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

I don’t remember being that dramatic about having it (well my bf told me I was on phone screaming that I’ll die without attending a Gaga show and crying but I don’t remember that so it doesn’t count) the gurl needs to calm down she has all the health care privileges and Kris is here to remind us 😭 well I’m just kidding, love the K family and I hope they’re doing well !!

Archived