Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Male artists dominate Spotify

Biggest Bitch

Featured Posts

Biggest Bitch

Most streamed songs by release year. There's only four songs by female artist. :saladga: 

How? :nooo:

loll.jpg

Justin Drew Bieber

The fact that I still haven’t heard One Dance, Sunflower, Rockstar, or Dance Monkey. :deadbanana:

Biggest Bitch
1 minute ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

The fact that I still haven’t heard One Dance, Sunflower, Rockstar, or Dance Monkey. :deadbanana:

Sunflower and Rockstar are bops :trollga:

TimisaMonster

Yeah well especially in recent years the pop dance scene has been taken over by hip hop and trap music which are all male dominated genres so artists like Gaga, Rihanna, Katy, etc aren't popular anymore...all people care about are the 30 "Lil" rappers that all look and sound the same on radio 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

whoresup

I honestly think it’s because lots of straight men don’t support female artists because toxic masculinity and all that. 

Whereas anybody can listen to a male artist without being judged and so there’s way more demographics supporting them.

The stigma around straight men supporting/being a fan of female artists needs to be addressed in the music industry because as you can see here it’s not an even playing field. 

Defmix100
9 minutes ago, whoresup said:

I honestly think it’s because lots of straight men don’t support female artists because toxic masculinity and all that. 

Whereas anybody can listen to a male artist without being judged and so there’s way more demographics supporting them.

The stigma around straight men supporting/being a fan of female artists needs to be addressed in the music industry because as you can see here it’s not an even playing field. 

I know this isn't just Spotify but at least according to them female listeners don't support female artists as much either, about 70% listen to male artists

Stupid Oreo
1 hour ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

Are you Patrick f***** Star?

tenor.gif

Living under a rock:what:

Bambino

It's such a shame. Women are much more creative and definitely braver than men when it comes to exploring art and music.

whoresup

The standards on women are generally so much higher than men and yet they often come away with much less in return, it’s not good 

papergangstas

there was streaming back in 1950? :poot:

One of me is wiser. One of me is stronger. One of me is a fighter, and there's a thousand faces of me, Army of me

Archived