💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Request: Lady Gaga mentioning ARTPOP in 2011

The Child

Featured Posts

The Child

Hey guys, I hope each one of you is doing well and is safe :heart:

I made this thread to ask some help. I’ve been looking for an interview of Gaga from 2011 where she mentions the title ARTPOP. If my memory serves me well, this interview was made a week after BTW was released.

I know it exists, I didn’t hallucinate it. I just can’t find it anymore.

So if you guys could help me, I’d really appreciate it. :sara:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

I remember immediately after she said she knew the name of the next record but didn’t reveal it. The first time I ever saw her mention ARTPOP aside from one early career interview was when she sent flowers or pizza to fans waiting in line and the note had the caption “love and ARTPOP”

I won't die, but I can't live without you

papergangstas

I thought she debuted it the first time when she revealed her tattoo back in 2011/2012 :shrug:

One of me is wiser. One of me is stronger. One of me is a fighter, and there's a thousand faces of me, Army of me

The Child
Just now, Vanilla said:

I remember immediately after she said she knew the name of the next record but didn’t reveal it. The first time I ever saw her mention ARTPOP aside from one early career interview was when she sent flowers or pizza to fans waiting in line and it has the caption “love and ARTPOP”

I just know I saw this interview a few years ago, maybe she mentioned pop art and that what she was doing was the same but in reverse. Can you give me that one early career interview?

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

The Child
Just now, papergangstas said:

I thought she debuted it the first time when she revealed her tattoo back in 2011/2012 :shrug:

I remember so vividly, someone posted the video here a few years ago I watched it and I was so shocked that she mentioned ARTPOP so early.

Little Monstera

https://youtu.be/3keVckyseh4

I think it’s in this interview but I’m not sure I can’t watch it I’m at work 

The Child
9 minutes ago, GagaIsMyCure said:

https://youtu.be/3keVckyseh4

I think it’s in this interview but I’m not sure I can’t watch it I’m at work 

6 minutes ago, TAIPEI said:

03:30 :koons:

Thank you so much guys!

The Child

Could you guys give me the exact date of this interview please?

Justin Drew Bieber

It’s so wild to think that she’s probably already said the title of a future album in a recent interview 

Helxig
39 minutes ago, TAIPEI said:

03:30 :koons:

YES omg I remember rewatching this video during the Joanne era and my jaw dropping when I heard that! I felt like it went totally unnoticed for years!

Also she immediately starts to talk about her synesthesia! This the video I was looking for months ago when I was trying to prove to someone that she has it :green:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

The Child
3 hours ago, GagaIsMyCure said:

ON MY 13TH BIRTHDAY??? THE COINCIDENCE 

1 hour ago, whoresup said:

Do you think the original/first ARTPOP tracks from 2011 sounded anything like what ended up? 

No, not really. The first ARTPOP concept was going to have ratchet, partynauseous etc

Archived