Kimmo

Featured Posts

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rat Boy

She's Mrs. Lifestyles of the rich and famous
(You want a piece of meat)
She's Mrs. Oh my God that Kylie's shameless!
She's Mrs. Extra! Extra! This just in

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Is it a filter too? She does look so pretty though.:wub:

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

2 minutes ago, Mer Boy said:

She's Mrs. Lifestyles of the rich and famous
She's Mrs. Oh my God that Kylie's shameless!
She's Mrs. Extra! Extra! This just in

Imagine a piece of that meat

734-EFB41-C4-CB-4049-8-F43-EDDFB7757-EE0

Hottie Detector

PsychoMaxcara

Honestly, it just looks like she used face tape again which often makes it look like the person using it had something done. She's done that before for photoshoots and people always accuse her of going under the knife. She looks a lot like Khloe in these pictures though.

Exhibit A:

Kylie-Jenner-MAIN.jpg

chromaticainmyhead

she looks like a mid 40 year old woman... they are probably targetting  that demographic and market as a more mature beauty line 

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

2 minutes ago, venusinmyhead said:

she looks like a mid 40 year old woman... they are probably targetting  that demographic and market as a more mature beauty line 

Then sign me up ...

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f2940a8679e030b867363

Hottie Detector

PsychoMaxcara
5 minutes ago, venusinmyhead said:

she looks like a mid 40 year old woman... 

Savage, but sadly true. Good for her if stays looking 40 well into her 40s though! That's the better scenario. Some people age fast, but then sort of stop aging and end up looking better than their peers.

Still, I seriously don't understand young girls wanting to grow up fast and look like women in their 50s desperately latching onto their youth......:enigma:

Catnikko
54 minutes ago, PsychoMaxcara said:

Honestly, it just looks like she used face tape again which often makes it look like the person using it had something done. She's done that before for photoshoots and people always accuse her of going under the knife. She looks a lot like Khloe in these pictures though.

Exhibit A:

Kylie-Jenner-MAIN.jpg

if you think the pic you have posted is just face tape, I'm sorry but you're very mistaken

face tape is literally the same as how a very tight ponytail lifts your face, it doesn't add extra cheek, chin & lip

Actual patient

I think it's sad whats happened to her over the years, way back in 2014 she had her own sense of style and stood out from the sisters. Then she became one of these "insta baddies" and her face looks completely different, her choice though.

PsychoMaxcara
Just now, PlasticWeave said:

if you think the pic you have posted is just face tape, I'm sorry but you're very mistaken

No, I mean, obviously there were other shenanigans involved for her to go from Kylie to Kylie Jenner. I know about the lip injections and other stuff, but I believe she hasn't had any major surgeries done since then.

Catnikko
Just now, PsychoMaxcara said:

No, I mean, obviously there were other shenanigans involved for her to go from Kylie to Kylie Jenner. I know about the lip injections and other stuff, but I believe she hasn't had any major surgeries done since then.

I know that's what you meant and I'm telling you that's obvious BS :emma:

Actual patient

JusKeepBreathin

Why does she look like the old Khloe in these pictures?

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Archived