Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Cher singing a song for Biden

Rj Barker

Featured Posts

Rj Barker

Cher is so adorable and hasn't aged a day in like 2 decades, here is her cheesy but adorable election song.

Her voice is still amazing at 74.

Cookie Tookie

A little cringe lyrically, but her vocals are still so legendary after all these years

Rj Barker
Just now, Cookie Tookie said:

A little cringe lyrically, but her vocals are still so legendary after all these years

Its an absolute cringe fest isnt it :ladyhaha:, but it still made me smile, can't get enough of her voice though, its still iconic.

Happiness is just a flaming Moe awaaay

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

27 minutes ago, Rj Barker said:

Its an absolute cringe fest isnt it :ladyhaha:, but it still made me smile, can't get enough of her voice though, its still iconic.

Not a cringe fest to me.  The song is one of the standards and was covered by some of the greatest singers since it was released in 1943.

I live outside the space time continuum.

beaublue

I liked it, the melody was really nice but girl her VOCALS? Satisfaction is Just a Thing Called Cher

Economy

Cher laying as usual :heart:

Edit: on an unrelated note I really need to know her regimen plus her beauty clinic cuz at 74 she has less wrinkles and more beautiful skin than I do at 27 :neyde:

2 hours ago, Rj Barker said:

Cher is so adorable and hasn't aged a day in like 2 decades, here is her cheesy but adorable election song.

Her voice is still amazing at 74.

She’s been going under the knife before plastic surgery was a thing tho

1 hour ago, Rbr said:

Her voice, her presence... I love everything about Cher. Goddess of democracy!

I saw her in concert last year.  Her stage presence!  She owns the stage, the moment, and the hearts of those in the audience. :heart:

I live outside the space time continuum.

Archived