💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy Perry gives “Not The End of the World” some promo

Teletubby

Featured Posts

DoremonLove

Not gonna lie this immediately reminded me of gagas video:ladyhaha: anyway i love this sog:music:

How can anoyone not love gaga

3 hours ago, Jose P said:

And you are obsessed with a large amount of artists considering the constant negativity towards a lot of them. Ava, Nicki, Katy, Beyoncé, Taylor, the list goes on...

We need a auch reaction. Woof, drag ha

10 hours ago, VenusHooker said:

Just as you are obsessed with hating Ava Max with every chance you get

12cf3ee828bf0c82e913986bdd008c81.gif

Ava Max is a try hard, she is a B/C list artist

COME ON GAYS!!

Runway
5 hours ago, Jose P said:

And you are obsessed with a large amount of artists considering the constant negativity towards a lot of them. Ava, Nicki, Katy, Beyoncé, Taylor, the list goes on...

I also hate madonna :vegas: we only stan Ariana, cardi b, blackpink, megan the stallion, selena gomez, dua lipa in this house :heart:

NichuuB
6 hours ago, Bradley said:

I'm not saying she can't do that but does anybody else think her tendency to make her music comedic has created some adverse effects on her career?

For me, that was the reason why witness gone wrong and she became a joke to the media. So ad cuz i like her so much

Property of @Whale

Bradley
49 minutes ago, NicoB said:

For me, that was the reason why witness gone wrong and she became a joke to the media. So ad cuz i like her so much

I actually thought Witness was still okay cause she did serve amazing performances and I went to her tour and it was really fun.

Never Really Over seemed to be the right image, she seemed mature, serious about her art and going in a route where she'd ditch the comedy and colourful visuals (a little bit like Joanne but more pop). And then Small Talk and Smile happened...

Archived