celeb

Twitter drags Kim Kardashian for private island birthday party

Bambino

Featured Posts

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
littlepotter

Girl whatever I'm jealous :fatcat: like yeah i can yap about how shitty this is but at the end of the day she's the one having expensive parties while i type this from my barely functioning laptop before i get back to work

chaeri pls

Contessa

The funnier part is people care enough about what she’s doing to be mad in the first place. The way you keep these people famous yet “cancel” them once a week is lost on me. :zilla:

PsychoMaxcara

We stan socially conscious & self-aware humanitarian Queen throwing birthday parties with no masks or protection involved.

"I realize that for most people, this is so far out of reach right now" 

She means 99,9% of the world's population? :selena:

RahrahWitch

"After 2 weeks of multiple health screens and asking everyone to quarantine, I surprised my closest inner circle with a trip to a private island where we could pretend things were normal."

How tone deaf can you possibly be :saladga: The rich really do live in their own little bubble.

Andreu

reminded me of this

EDIT: Except this was way more tone deaf because the ****ing spanish health minister was there as well :toofunny:

ToxicHot

Dragging her.....for what exactly? :toofunny:

I don’t like or care for her but what’s wrong with celebrating with her family? They’re not hurting/infecting anyone?? (I’m not trying to defend her but idk what’s wrong here?) She’s lucky to have all this money I guess.

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Archived