đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Is this Gaga?

bambi96

Featured Posts

bambi96

Now the # in this video says Kesha. But I can't  help but hear Gaga's voice?

Gaga has done songs with them before:

wetasspussy

math GIF

So much time on the other side Waiting for you to wake up So much time on the other side Waiting for you to wake up

Is this just fantasy?

yeah it's her, she provided the background vocals and she didn't want to be credited for them

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

bambi96
2 minutes ago, River said:

Is this just fantasy?

yeah it's her, she provided the background vocals and she didn't want to be credited for them

But then why have they tagged Kesha? The comments are saying Kesha too?

Luke78619

It sounds like Kesha to me

plus, if it was Gaga I feel like we would have known about it when it was released, not over a year later :huntyga:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

PsychoMaxcara

I am very familiar with both Kesha's and Gaga's voices and while it did sound more like Kesha to me, Gaga is perfectly capable of adjusting her tone to sound like that.

EDIT: I relistened to it several times (Save a Little Heartache) and the first two choruses sounded like a tie between Kesha and Gaga

The final chorus sounds a lot like Gaga :ally:

Oriane

Most of the backing vocals sound like her, but the vocals she does towards the end don't sound like the tone of her voice.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Justin Drew Bieber

Yes it’s her, I remember a thread was made about it years ago and Lukas talked about her too

Oriane

Not people not reading OP once again and not realizing this isn't about the album they made in 2017, where we KNOW she did the backing vocals, but about another album they made in 2019, where I believe we had no information about that :huntyga:

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

It's Kesha on "Save a Little Heartache", Lukas talks about it here:

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/rock/8514881/lukas-nelson-promise-of-the-real-save-a-little-heartache

"Another bit of help came unexpectedly from Kesha, who sings backing vocals on the track. "We were in the studio working on some of her music, writing a song together," Nelson recalls. "Then she heard that song and said, 'It sounds like something different and something new and I really like it and I'd like to sing on it.' I said, 'OK, let's do it.' So we went into another room in the studio and had the files sent over and she sang on it as we were working on her stuff. It was very natural and sounds very cool."

Archived