💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

BLACKPINK x Cardi B: “Bet You Wanna” will be promoted to US pop radio

Teletubby

Featured Posts

yes and
4 minutes ago, Runway said:

They need western success right now, that’s why they’re collaborating with Dua, Gaga, Selena, Cardi in the first place 

___
 OT: another hit for miss Cardi, probably first top 10 for BP? :golfclap:

Well, you're right about the western success. But I highly doubt about top 10. Realistically, top 70, if the video is out along with the radio deal 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

• Admin changed the title to BLACKPINK x Cardi B: “Bet You Wanna” will be promoted to US pop radio
yes and
5 minutes ago, dolce vita said:

As it should :bear: 

OT: Crazy Over You deserved but BYW with Cardi has the best chance at becoming a hit in the US 

I suppose the era will be over and BYW is the final single of the album. They may push the Rose's solo project at the beginning of the year 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

TimisaMonster

The song is...ok honestly, but putting Cardi in the song means it HAS to be a single eventually...they were gonna do this no matter what :smh:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

StrawberryBlond

I knew it. The timing is all wrong, though. The song is blatantly a summer song, this is not going to work in the cold months. I honestly wondered if they were saving this until the end of winter at least but I guess they just want the album's era done and dusted very quickly. It's weird how there was so much build up to this album and now it'll be over, with basically all the singles released beforehand. Seeing as there's only 8 tracks and this will be the 4th single, it's highly unlikely they'll do any more after this. Pity that they picked 2 duds (this and Ice Cream) to be singles when there were more superior ones that suited the time of year better. Upside is, this could totally make way for Sour Candy now that their commitments are done and there's no touring at this point in time. I'm still holding out hope.

I mean they're only doing this because it has Cardi's name on it. If it performs well it will be for that reason only. It's easily their worst song and the most forgettable on the album. Cardi adds nothing to it, and some of the vocal effects are just not it.

On 10/28/2020 at 12:46 AM, Hades said:

Pretty Savage is just there waiting though...:bear:

exactly, would be better with a nicki feature though

Archived