💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Republic fines Twitter monster $150k for leaking positions

Bambino

Featured Posts

ShayCristoforo

“Trying to calm myself down with rain on me” :sharon:

tbh it’s fine, it’s just a scare tactic. An email address isn’t substantial. 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Curunir
4 hours ago, HotLikeMexico said:

It’s probably fake but I mean... I don’t feel bad in the slightest. It’a illegal, it’s a crime, he broke the law.  And for people saying we should be sympathetic... like what... HE BROKE THE LAW.

In some countries a man kissing another man is breaking the law.

Not everything is so black and white.

HotLikeMexico
23 minutes ago, Curunir said:

are we literally going to compare that to piracy and or theft?

Curunir
2 minutes ago, HotLikeMexico said:

are we literally going to compare that to piracy and or theft?

No, but both are technically breaking the law. So you can see why it shouldn't all fall under the same blanket, right?

This case was a troll as we've seen, but let's take a hypothetical situation like this. Don't you think that a fine of $150K is a bit draconian for a teenager sharing leaked music?

pachinko
Just now, Curunir said:

No, but both are technically breaking the law. So you can see why it shouldn't all fall under the same blanket, right?

This case was a troll as we've seen, but let's take a hypothetical situation like this. Don't you think that a fine of $150K is a bit draconian for a teenager sharing leaked music?

He should pay more. Leaks cost the suffering music industry millions. 

Curunir
1 minute ago, pachinko said:

He should pay more. Leaks cost the suffering music industry millions. 

Y'all need to take a chill pill istg :sweat:

Ariana, a millionaire, won't lose a penny over this. Neither will anyone who worked on this album :laughga:

PsychoMaxcara
1 hour ago, Curunir said:

Love that. I'm honestly shocked people like you exist. Since when have people become so rigid and indoctrinated (re: THE LAWWW). Like, a bunch of white dudes got together in a room and came up with a bunch of rules that benefit them. Yes, some laws are set in place to protect everyone (you don't just go out and kill whoever you don't like), but some laws are questionable and way too strict. Fining an immature pop music fan 150k and ruining their life is petty as hell.

Curunir
4 minutes ago, PsychoMaxcara said:

Love that. I'm honestly shocked people like you exist.

This sounds kinda aggressive but I'm guessing you agree with me? :air:

Completely agree with what you said by the way.

PsychoMaxcara
1 minute ago, Curunir said:

This sounds kinda aggressive but I'm guessing you agree with me? :air:

Completely agree with what you said by the way.

Lol, sorry for that. Yes, I meant it in a positive way as in 'shocked in the best way possible'. 

Anytime someone dares to question the system, you'll always get the traditional values brigade barging in and defending the status quo and why the llllawwww is the LLAAAWWWW :bear:

Curunir
2 minutes ago, PsychoMaxcara said:

Lol, sorry for that. Yes, I meant it in a positive way as in 'shocked in the best way possible'. 

Anytime someone dares to question the system, you'll always get the traditional values brigade barging in and defending the status quo and why the llllawwww is the LLAAAWWWW :bear:

Exactly. I mean barely a decade ago, people were going to jail just for smoking weed in the US. Let's take that as an example. To the "traditional values" brigade, if the law changes, so does your opinion just like that? Or do you still think that people who legally smoke weed should go to jail? :poot:

Make it make sense :saladga:

TSUNAMI

I remember some of yall who are laughing at his situation sharing leaks, encouraging links, etc. 

Whoever seen the content should help this guy out, if the situation is indeed real. 

MonsterARTPOP

If true then he deserves it, what a dumbass. "HeLp MEee!" what are we supposed to do, pay that **** for u? :ladyhaha:

Archived