💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Republic fines Twitter monster $150k for leaking positions

Bambino

Featured Posts

hieronymus
56 minutes ago, LG2008 said:

Gaga's team should also do this when her work leaks... :firega: I remember arguing with people on Twitter when Joanne and Chromatica leaked... A mess :fatcat:

They wanted her to lose money, well... then, this can be a great punishment for them :ally:

What a laughably horrible outlook

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sneaky Oliver

I think it's fake but I deeply wish it was true. Leaking is such a disrespect for the artist's hard work, they deserve the fine or even worse imo

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Luke78619

Oh I was ready to post the “it’s what she deserves” gif until I read it was a troll :neyde:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

xoxo Craig
7 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

Oh I was ready to post the “it’s what she deserves” gif until I read it was a troll :neyde:

Ariana/Republic should fine that troll :neyde:

End Racism Now

CautiousLurker

Of course it was fake, noone who leaks Ariana's album ahead of schedule lives to tell the tale :excuseu:

1 hour ago, LG2008 said:

Gaga's team should also do this when her work leaks... :firega: I remember arguing with people on Twitter when Joanne and Chromatica leaked... A mess :fatcat:

They wanted her to lose money, well... then, this can be a great punishment for them :ally:

To br fair, Chromatica didn't technically leak (ha only album that didn't :trollga:), it was only spreading hours before because it was release early on some parts of the world.

keep on looking for Psyduck

numb the flame
2 minutes ago, Sine From Psyduck said:

To br fair, Chromatica didn't technically leak (ha only album that didn't :trollga:), it was only spreading hours before because it was release early on some parts of the world.

technically it wasn't released early as it was released at midnight local time it just happens that Australia is however many hours ahead of like everywhere else

Oriane

Reminds me of that guy who talked with Farhan on Snapchat and got to listen to some leaks, and then got a call from "Dan from UMG" telling him he would go to prison etc, I don't remember the exact story, and he believed it and was threatening to kill himself or something.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

spicemuncher

He should be fined for leaking it in 128kbps. It’s 2020, anything less than a 256kbps m4a IS criminal. :ohwell:

PsychoMaxcara

Hmmm, interesting, I hope the user is perma-banned and sued now that I know he was lying, but when I read the OP I felt really bad for him. Yes he would've broken the law, but that doesn't mean we can't be empathetic. Obviously, 150k fine would ruin his life. No one deserves to have their life ruined without any chance to redeem themselves IMO.

Archived