Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Republic fines Twitter monster $150k for leaking positions

Bambino

Featured Posts

“I’m shaking and crying trying to calm myself down with Rain on Me” gave me depression again

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

You're right. This is either a lie or a joke someone is playing on him. Not to mention this isn't how the system works.

It's fake, I've seen his friends tweet how he's lying for clout

I like dancin', and ponies....

HotLikeMexico

It’s probably fake but I mean... I don’t feel bad in the slightest. It’a illegal, it’s a crime, he broke the law.  And for people saying we should be sympathetic... like what... HE BROKE THE LAW.

Sneaky Oliver
27 minutes ago, Curunir said:

@Kindness Hooker aka @Floppy was a user that scammed people here by lying about living in their car and needing money. After getting that money they pulled a reverse scam expedition and started donating to users that actually needed help during the first wave of the pandemic :spin:

It was a whole-aѕs mess and, if I'm not mistaken, it's the reason why requesting financial help/charity here is forbidden now.

I didn't know the reverse scam part :udidnt:  sorry mods but this was iconic

I’m on my Legacy Act era

absolutely fake lmao, fines like that would be issued as part of a legal settlement, not through a random email :smh:

Also, unless he is the one who initially stole it, spreading leaks is unlikely to get you into any real trouble (not that I endorse it) 

wetasspussy
51 minutes ago, Curunir said:

@Kindness Hooker aka @Floppy was a user that scammed people here by lying about living in their car and needing money. After getting that money they pulled a reverse scam expedition and started donating to users that actually needed help during the first wave of the pandemic :spin:

It was a whole-aѕs mess and, if I'm not mistaken, it's the reason why requesting financial help/charity here is forbidden now.

I-

:bradley:

So much time on the other side Waiting for you to wake up So much time on the other side Waiting for you to wake up

Archived