rumor

Republic fines Twitter monster $150k for leaking positions

Bambino

Featured Posts

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, lilmonster2424 said:

Hmmm this seems kind of fake to me and like he's doing it for attention but idk maybe its real....

I'd act like him in that situation too ngl 😂 

wetasspussy
10 minutes ago, Curunir said:

Ok he mentioned Go Fund Me, this already has @Kindness Hooker energy :bear:

What was that about?:oprah:

So much time on the other side Waiting for you to wake up So much time on the other side Waiting for you to wake up

Stanley Digaga

If it's real I hope it will prevent people from leaking stuff in the future, it ruined Stupid Love rollout. It's music we are going to have anyway so a little bit of wait is ok.

CyanDante

Would @benCHROMATICA lie? :trollga:

He even has an account here. :yennefer: Spill sis.

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

Contessa

So either he’s trolling or they are just spamming his email to scare him. But if I’m being honest openly spreading leaks on purpose in public internet spaces is weird to me. I understand passing it along to your stan friends in private but what do you gain from publicly trying to spread a leak except spreading evidence that links you to illegal activities. :ladyhaha:

Curunir
24 minutes ago, wetasspussy said:

What was that about?:oprah:

@Kindness Hooker aka @Floppy was a user that scammed people here by lying about living in their car and needing money. After getting that money they pulled a reverse scam expedition and started donating to users that actually needed help during the first wave of the pandemic :spin:

It was a whole-aѕs mess and, if I'm not mistaken, it's the reason why requesting financial help/charity here is forbidden now.

I mean it's obviously a lie, republic can't fine hi, they can f-ck themselves, they can sue him and if they win, he will have to pay, only the police can fine someone..

Maybe they gave him a warning before they will sue him but he can just ignore it and take down any link..

He obviously trying to get money by GoFundMe..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Agunimon
49 minutes ago, Sunny said:

Can you even email a fine :rip: I'm pretty sure fines are delivered by post

You're right. This is either a lie or a joke someone is playing on him. Not to mention this isn't how the system works.

littlepotter

Regardless of whether this is fake or not, the people saying "he deserves it" are absolutely gross... imagine wanting a kid's life to be ruined because he leaked the music of a pop star worth hundreds of millions of dollars.

chaeri pls

Gaga's team should also do this when her work leaks... :firega: I remember arguing with people on Twitter when Joanne and Chromatica leaked... A mess :fatcat:

They wanted her to lose money, well... then, this can be a great punishment for them :ally:

Archived