Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gagaween Songs

PeachJug

Featured Posts

PeachJug

Hey fellow monsters :pawsup: As you know, the best Holiday is right around the corner, Ms. Halloween.

I am curious as to what Gaga songs could pass as Halloween jamz for our Zoom parties?

Obviously Monster... but are there others? Replay?

Karen Smith

Bloody Mary! It's must have. Also Monster as you said and Replay. I think that Marry The Night could be too. 

danbekim

I really hope that there will be a Gagaween 2020 remix album this year, that can help you! 

Will there be one? @ChicaSkas

If you have some rad remixes you made laying around, send it to me!!

Anderson123

Bad Romance, Dance In The Dark, Monster, Bloody Mary, Government Hooker?, Swine, Mary Jane Holland,  Teeth, Replay, Aura.

PeachJug
1 hour ago, Little99 said:

Bloody Mary! It's must have. Also Monster as you said and Replay. I think that Marry The Night could be too. 

Oh I can definitely see Marry the Night as one! that’s such a good idea

1 hour ago, newseason said:

Bad Romance, Dance in The Dark and Teeth from the Fame Monster give me Holloween feels as well.

ooo Dance in the dark is a great idea! and Teeth, thank you!

KevinWright

1. Bloody Mary

2. Teeth

3. Dance In the Dark

4. 911

5. Replay

6. Scheisse

7. Monster

8. Marry the Night

ChicaSkas
51 minutes ago, danbekim said:

I really hope that there will be a Gagaween 2020 remix album this year, that can help you! 

Will there be one? @ChicaSkas

It's going to be smaller than previous editions but there should be one this year. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

danbekim
1 minute ago, ChicaSkas said:

It's going to be smaller than previous editions but there should be one this year. 

It's okay, it's still something! I have all of them downloaded I think and I will use them this year!

If you have some rad remixes you made laying around, send it to me!!

ChicaSkas
Just now, danbekim said:

It's okay, it's still something! I have all of them downloaded I think and I will use them this year!

They really are a lot of fun. I think I could make it bigger but it would be sad if people didn't get it before Halloween. I had wanted to do a mash of Cardi B's Corona remix with something but the right songs didn't materialize 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Archived