Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

New 911 MV content coming

CHROMATICON

Featured Posts

ELECTROHEART

Ok, I'll take it

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbA2mjZI6N-hv0F_U4Bit

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Little Managers on FIRE in this thread. Who cares if the hype is gone or whatever, it’s still brand new content anyway. 

Sneaky Oliver
19 hours ago, NoahSuns said:

So,not a new version

Just an updated one for better quality and color :triggered:

"This version of the film will push the boundaries of the visuals and truly deliver the vibrant colors, dramatic blacks, and infinite contrast the way we envisioned them. We hope you enjoy this special version of our film which will air exclusively on LG OLED TVs, allowing you to see the details unlike anywhere else!”"

inb4 my eyes can't catch the differences :flop:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Reality
22 hours ago, Myself said:

Behind the scenes needs to come 1 or 2 weeks after release... not nearly 2 months later. This era is moving too slowly for me to stay interested.

Well, do y'all want something or not? :selena: 

Obviously this era isn't the best, but we can't complain about not getting stuff and then complain when we do get stuff. 

🖤👹

Reality
8 minutes ago, Babel said:

Little Managers on FIRE in this thread. Who cares if the hype is gone or whatever, it’s still brand new content anyway. 

Monsters have the attention spam of a hamster :giveup: 

It was only about a little over a month ago that the 911 video came out and people were over the moon about getting a new music video. Now, everyone's like, "Ugh! OLD NEWS! I want LG7, 8, 9, and 10 now!!!!!!1"

🖤👹

Stephen
3 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

It was only about a little over a month ago that the 911 video came out and people were over the moon about getting a new music video. Now, everyone's like, "Ugh! OLD NEWS! I want LG7, 8, 9, and 10 now!!!!!!1"

Seriously. I also can't stand the "stopping and restarting the era" comments :toofunny:

Just because she's not putting out content every week doesn't mean the era has stopped, it just means her content is spread out. The album is HERE and until the tour is over this is the Chromatic era as far as I'm concerned. 

20 hours ago, M Monstre said:

Well, do y'all want something or not? :selena: 

Obviously this era isn't the best, but we can't complain about not getting stuff and then complain when we do get stuff. 

some of you are totally cucked.

20 hours ago, Stephen said:

Seriously. I also can't stand the "stopping and restarting the era" comments :toofunny:

Just because she's not putting out content every week doesn't mean the era has stopped, it just means her content is spread out. The album is HERE and until the tour is over this is the Chromatic era as far as I'm concerned. 

you do realize the chromatica tour is not taking place, right? cancelled like any other of the content this era.

Stephen
3 minutes ago, Quran said:

you do realize the chromatica tour is not taking place, right? cancelled like any other of the content this era.

My bad, didn't realize you could see into the future.

Yea it MIGHT get cancelled or postponed again, who knows. At the very least I'm positive she'll perform at the Grammys so the era is at least until then :pawsup:

NewUsername
On 10/28/2020 at 4:27 PM, M Monstre said:

On 10/28/2020 at 4:33 PM, Stephen said:

exactly.

Archived