Luke78619

Oooh I’m hyped, I wonder if it’s a little longer with extra scenes :nick:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster
2 hours ago, Myself said:

Behind the scenes needs to come 1 or 2 weeks after release... not nearly 2 months later. This era is moving too slowly for me to stay interested.

This...idk why her team is acting so amateurish this album era...wtf

And no...it's not cause of corona, because artists are still pumping out content like nothing happened, so....

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

So,not a new version

Just an updated one for better quality and color :triggered:

"This version of the film will push the boundaries of the visuals and truly deliver the vibrant colors, dramatic blacks, and infinite contrast the way we envisioned them. We hope you enjoy this special version of our film which will air exclusively on LG OLED TVs, allowing you to see the details unlike anywhere else!”"

numb the flame
Just now, NoahSuns said:

So,not a new version

"This version of the film will push the boundaries of the visuals and truly deliver the vibrant colors, dramatic blacks, and infinite contrast the way we envisioned them. We hope you enjoy this special version of our film which will air exclusively on LG OLED TVs, allowing you to see the details unlike anywhere else!”"

the scene from the second verse has a different colour like curtain in the background I'm pretty sure, so it'll be slightly different I'd assume. 

2 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

the scene from the second verse has a different colour like curtain in the background I'm pretty sure, so it'll be slightly different I'd assume. 

Yes...different colors and contrast

At least it's something :bear:

numb the flame
Just now, NoahSuns said:

Yes...different colors and contrast

At least it's something :bear:

and the behind the scenes thing is new I guess

wetasspussy

Gaga should make an onlyfans account and promote it:billie:

So much time on the other side Waiting for you to wake up So much time on the other side Waiting for you to wake up

TimisaMonster
6 minutes ago, NoahSuns said:

So,not a new version

If anything...it sounds like a second round of music video product placement. In the video we see the "LG Brand", so this is just a way for them to use the music video as a promo for THEM not necessarily her...which makes it worse :smh:

Ugh....so nothing new just waiting for the NEXT single if there even is gonna be one...then again...this technically wasn't even a single. Just a John Wayne 2.0

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

hieronymus
2 hours ago, Myself said:

Behind the scenes needs to come 1 or 2 weeks after release... not nearly 2 months later. This era is moving too slowly for me to stay interested.

I mean it's been this way for YEARS. Disappointing/confusing rollouts are part of the Gaga brand at this point

NewUsername
13 hours ago, LG2008 said:

She released Rain On Me's BTS like 3 months after she released the music video :billie:

and everyone was living for it. Can people stop complaining and be like "I don't want it, it's too late".
If it's new material, it's new material, ffs.

Archived