💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

New 911 MV content coming

CHROMATICON

Featured Posts

numb the flame
3 minutes ago, Myself said:

Behind the scenes needs to come 1 or 2 weeks after release... not nearly 2 months later. This era is moving too slowly for me to stay interested.

I kind of have to agree. It sort of feels as though they're really trying to drag six month era until august 2021, I'm still happy to get any new material whether it be visual or audio 

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MaMaMarryTheNight

While I’m happy to see that she’s doing „something“ with traumatica I do have to agree that I think that this is a bit too late :wtfga:

⚔️💖 THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUE💖⚔️

numb the flame
Just now, Rifek said:

Almost 2 months after its release 

I- :bear:

I'm just hoping this time it was LG the company) that delayed this release and not Gaga or the haus. 

Rudz Xinc
19 minutes ago, Animal Claws said:

It's official

Nothing is official until it's released. Even if it comes from Gaga herself. :oops:

Look at those clowns

monketsharona

Almost 2 months after the release of the video. Only Gaga can do this when all the hype is gone :huntyga:

Gagaplayer315

This is so exciting :excited: 

It's been just over a month but go off little complainers :billie:

Contessa
1 hour ago, NORMANDIE said:

INB4 Gaga battle with herself.

Imagine ChromaticaGa fighting Bad RomanceGa or JudasGa or even better Million ReasonsGa. The choose your fighter memes would be iconic. 

1 hour ago, MaMaMarryTheNight said:

While I’m happy to see that she’s doing „something“ with traumatica I do have to agree that I think that this is a bit too late :wtfga:

She released Rain On Me's BTS like 3 months after she released the music video :billie:

1 hour ago, numb the flame said:

I'm just hoping this time it was LG the company) that delayed this release and not Gaga or the haus. 

I'm sure that's the case. It looks like LG are just launching this channel now. The extra content must have been part of their sponsorship deal for the video, and then they are free to release it whenever they want.

I'm interested to see it!

Archived