other

Benny Blanco praises Beiber drags Pop Stars

Kimmo

Featured Posts

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Where is LG7

:triggered: can artists at least promote more of their songs instead sh*ttalking other artists who do their own hustle, his demeanor in this video says so much about him

thatfoxyfeeling

Justin Bieber is literally the definition of a "cookie cutter pop artist" :oprah:

2 minutes ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

Justin Bieber is literally the definition of a "cookie cutter pop artist" :oprah:

Not when he has a pimple, try again 

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f297b5b3a099a36e4e8f1

Hottie Detector

TEANUS

Yeah okay, Bieber and Scooter don’t say “here’s the new single and a makeup brand”, they say “here’s the new single with six different music videos, six CD versions, a cassette, and a vinyl”. Everyone’s in the business to make money whether it’s explicitly said or not :ohwell:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Lord Temptation

Benny, gurl bye :fthis:

Bieber is so cookie cutter he makes Oreos look like caviar :lolga: 

What else than misogyny should we expect from Dr Luke’s f*ckboy? :bye:

PsychoMaxcara

The fact he literally BUILD his career on the names of successful strong women like Britney, Kesha, Rihanna, and Katy Perry.

nativenewyorker

He has music he worked on with him out now right? He's just promoting him to deepen his own pockets. 

thierryrreiht

Edit:

I know it could also refer to Selena, which is even more petty considering their history.

Reality

A pimple and anxiety defines success and authenticity? I'd be the most successful pop star in the world then :selena: 

🖤👹

JusKeepBreathin

A man discrediting a woman's hard work and for what? Justin Bieber?

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

LittleMonster20
1 minute ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

A man discrediting a woman's hard work and for what? Justin Bieber?

Yup. It’s messed up. The bar for male artists is way too low in the first place.

JusKeepBreathin
Just now, LittleMonster20 said:

Yup. It’s messed up. The bar for male artists is way too low in the first place.

All I need to do is not brush my hair or bathe for a week and suddenly I'm a "real artist".

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Archived