💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Are Gaga and Lady Starlight still in contact?

Bonkiii

Featured Posts

The Title says it all...

I subscrided to the Telekom Electronic Beats channel on YouTube a long time ago and they uploaded a video with Lady Starlight recently (still living in Berlin, Germany).

And i was wondering if they are still in contact and why Gaga never chose Lady Starlight to create some sounds for her albums....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_yHgvJnR6o

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hpmcmill

Last time I saw/heard of Starlight was at Cheek to Cheek PBS filming in 2014 - she was there. Not sure if anyone has evidence of connection between the two after that. 

LittleMonster20

Probably not as much as before, but I definitely think they still talk from time to time. I hope so at least. She’s a really important person to her they used to perform together way before The Fame and their friendship seemed genuine.

I would imagine so, some of the other friends in their group still support one another online and they follow and "like" current Gaga products. It's probably just that they are working so far apart, that it looks like they wouldn't be, but they all go so far back together and always seemed to pop back up together at any time. So, I think so, just long distance.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Rumor has it that Miss Starlight was the reason why Bradley left Irina, also the reason why Gaga cut her from her friend list, I mean can you blame her? Bradley issa snack so it was meant for that Foursome to end 

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29373140eda0709e180e

Hottie Detector

Pennywise

I still remember being literally the ONE person in the front row who was dancing during Starlight's set before artRave. Like, everyone else was sitting down and waiting :poot:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Didn't Gaga post a fundraiser to help Starlight who was financially struggling at some point in the last 3 years?

Omg, seeing Gaga with Lady Starlight reminds me of pre Fame Gaga. I don't know, maybe she still does speak to her but she doesn't really post much about her personal life these days.

Der Meister

Didn't they had a fight because of fans complaining of her opening set at the artRave? I remember in one of the concerts Starlight cursed the fans and left the stage

She posted a throwback pic not that long ago, I don’t think they’re on bad terms 

who will love me when the night is over

It’s my understanding from people who are friends with Gaga’s Lower East side posse that she had a falling out with a number of them around 2015 or so. Idk if they made amends but she *did* work with Justin Tranter again recently so who knows, really.

I wouldn’t say they’re close, though.

Cookie Tookie
12 minutes ago, Der Meister said:

Didn't they had a fight because of fans complaining of her opening set at the artRave? I remember in one of the concerts Starlight cursed the fans and left the stage

Her set was everything. The fans are just rude b*tches that have no appreciation for listening to good music. It’s called an opener for a reason. You can always show up later if you don’t want to listen to the opener.

Archived