Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Are Gaga and Lady Starlight still in contact?

Bonkiii

Featured Posts

Schwerk

Mature friendships can be strong and lasting without texting each other daily. I have close friends that I rarely see because they live in the US and I live in Europe. Colleen can't afford to fly to the US just to have dinner with her friend who's schedule is super packed. The other way around Gaga simply doesn't have the time to maintain friendships in the sense that we do by casually stopping by on a birthday. It's just different at her level of celebrity, as a friend you understand that she tries her best and the bound is still strong.

There's no reason to assume they're not friends anymore. Gaga barely mentions any of her close friends on social media. Also it was important for Lady Starlight to not work with Gaga for a while to focus on her own career of becoming a successful DJ. The fans and the press always want to talk to her about Gaga. I've talked to Colleen a few times in the past and have seen her DJ solo and with Surgeon at various festivals and parties her in the Netherlands over the years. She is a super laid back, calm, sweet, devoted human being. Even if she was still hanging out with Gaga every day we'd probably not even notice because she doesn't like to display their relationship and in general is like a strong presence in the background. Someone you can count on.

And as mentioned above, Gaga asked Colleen to bring the Bowie tribute to live.

Pretty sure that if there is a future project someday that is fit for Starlight, they'll work together again.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, buzzkill said:

Startlight in a interview about her tech music project speaks about gaga only in a past tense and make it seem they aren’t in contact.

the interview in question, from 2017 :awkney:

https://www.fabriclondon.com/blog/view/in-depth-from-new-york-to-berlin-with-lady-starlight

That's not totally true. The questions asked around Gaga/NY prompt reflection on past events and feelings. But if you're talking about this passage ⬇ I find it vague. In the context of the question, "It was the same with Stefani and me" seems to be referring to the vibes in their natural relationship encouraging the formation of a performing partnership (the Revue of 2006-ish). I wouldn't take it as a solid indication of the present status of their relationship. 

Organically’ is exactly how you described your relationship with Surgeon too.

I can’t make calculated career moves – it has to feel natural.
It was the same with Stefani [Lady Gaga] and me. It’s just following whatever, and feeling connected on some level.

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

Archived