💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

6 years of 1989 (TS)

Pop Music

Featured Posts

Pop Music

Taylor_Swift_-_1989.png

it has been 6 years since Taylor Swift's career defining switch to Pop music with her album 1989 paying homage to 80's pop

this album had 3 No. 1 songs with Shake It Off, Blank Space and Bad Blood and was supported by the huge 1989 World Tour featuring many guest stars at most of the shows 

it is regarded as Taylor's most commercial successful and her most easy to swallow record 

what are your fav 1989 memories and tracks?

for me my top 3 from 1989 would def be Out of The Woods, This Love and Wonderland but every song is A+ 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Anderson123

This is the first Taylor Swift album I listened to from start to finish. My favorites are Style, Blank Space and Out of The Woods.

Agunimon

1989 was the album I listened to every time I went to New York. So listening to it takes me back to train rides by myself to meet up with a friend who lived there (originally an internet friend from another forum), and to train rides with my ex.

My favorite tracks are Style, Out of the Woods, All You Had to Do Was Stay, I Wish You Would, Wildest Dreams, I Know Places, and Clean. I get incredibly nostalgic when I listen to this album. The only song I don't like is Bad Blood.

such an iconic era. Shake It Off and Blank Space were so massive, first artist to ever replace themselves at the #1 spot :nooo:

How You Get The Girl, All You Had To Do Was Stay, New Romantics are prob my top 3 (but Shake it Off and Blank Space are also wheww)

Adrenaliner

Wildest Dreams is one of the best pop songs ever

And it was the one that didn't hit number one.

200.gif

Archived