💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

BH's riddle: Let's solve it together!

Babylon98

Featured Posts

An acronym for sentences is useless it would be good if it was actual information like a director or the name of the song but for a random sentence like mgfeo or whatever is non sense.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RainingOnMe

You guys are still believing these kids online pretending to be Lady Gaga insiders? :bear:

You really never learn your lesson huh.

Be as delusional as you want but you better not get mad at Gaga when this BS never happens because she never confirmed anything.

It's also funny that they mention Babylon as soon as Gaga posts an instagram video with Babylon on it. :toofunny:

32 minutes ago, Cybertronica said:

You guys are still believing these kids online pretending to be Lady Gaga insiders? :bear:

You really never learn your lesson huh.

Be as delusional as you want but you better not get mad at Gaga when this BS never happens because she never confirmed anything.

It's also funny that they mention Babylon as soon as Gaga posts an instagram video with Babylon on it. :toofunny:

BH has gotten things right totally unprompted and with no prior hints. The only major thing they ever got wrong was the apparent release of HL Babylon in August - that being said they also followed up soon after with saying those plans were delayed. It's not totally out of the blue. Plus Gaga posting her voting video and then deleting to repost it with Babylon IS odd for what is just supposed to be a video to urge people to vote.

OH plus last month she posted that insta story about Haus Labs and it used a new mix of the Haus Labs instrumental and not just a direct copy and paste of the one they used for the brand prior. So something could be really coming.

SpicyTomato

KGDN is American Christian Radio :selena:

Another possibility:

KGDN = King's Garden

F = For

BF = Babylon Film

So the Hanging Gardens of Babylon will be in the video

Edit: Greek word for hanging is kremastós, so also can be "kremastós garden"

TheSlash

OK, I tried another computer science thing :selena: . Idk, if the ROT encryption is known around here. It's pretty easy, tho. The "ROT" stands for "rotation" and it means that every letter is replaced by the letter x places ahead. For example, ROT1 would change A to B, ROT2 to C, and so on. ROT13 is the perfect ROT encryption bc it works in both directions and if you apply it twice you end up with the original letter ( bc the alphabet has 26 letters and 13 * 2 = :trollga: )

The point I'm trying to make tho is that I found something in the ROT8 of the "phrase" . KGDN becomes SOLV (the rest remains garbage, tho :awkney: ). So again, do with that what you want and only bookmark me if I'm right :lana: .

Ew, David!

waterlikemisery

KGDN F BF

my guess: ___ gaga diety ___ for babylon film?

edit: y'all its not kings garden

Karen Smith
8 hours ago, Luke78619 said:

Why can’t they just give us some actual info rather than an acronym we’re never gonna properly solve until they spel it out for us :bear:

i keep thinking the spaces in between the letters have more relevance than we think, many of us are thinking of one long sentence but surely all letters would be together if that were the case 

This. I don't get it, no one is gonna solve this Enigma. @BabylonHookerjust say what you know please I won't tell anyone 

Karen Smith
2 hours ago, SpicyTomato said:

KGDN is American Christian Radio :selena:

Another possibility:

KGDN = King's Garden

F = For

BF = Babylon Film

So the Hanging Gardens of Babylon will be in the video

Edit: Greek word for hanging is kremastós, so also can be "kremastós garden"

Bitch you just solved it :saladga:

MiQuenDroid

KGDN F BF

Nicholas David Gordon Knight, the Real name of Nick Knight, it was inverted.

F = Fall ? Maybe November?

Babylon Film or Fashion? Maybe she is gonna have a few outfits in the MV? 

All I ever wanted was love...

Archived