💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

BH's riddle: Let's solve it together!

Babylon98

Featured Posts

Babylon98

Hey guys so word on the street that the video for the best song on Chromatica (Babylon) may be about to be released (soon?). This video has been rumoured for the longest time and the insiders who are hinting at it (BabylonHooker and Liberdade) have been right about almost everything regarding 911 video (forget multiple gaga's fighting each other...).

I decided to create a thread to discuss and try to solve @BabylonHooker's lattest riddle which I assume is about the Babylon video. So it either could be about when it was filmed, when it's going to be released, or what happens in the video (multiple gaga's fighting each other perhaps? jk).

So the riddle is as goes: 

KGDN F BF

Usually this means that these letters are the first letters of words that form an elucidating sentence. Reminder that there have been times where the riddle is reversed so we need to be creative and expect the unexpected... here are my thoughts that I have already shared on this site but we need something to begin with:

I'm trying to decipher the riddle but it's hard... no idea what K stands for but I thought maybe it's something like: K Gaga Dancing Naked For Babylon Film

Then Again BF may stand for Before Friday/Black Friday

It could be: Knight Gaga DoNe Filming Before Friday OR Knight Gaga Dancing Naked Babylon

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MaMaMarryTheNight

KWe GAll DAre NDelusional FAs BStupif F****s

⚔️💖 THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUE💖⚔️

papergangstas

KGDN F BF = BF F KGDN

maybe Babylon Film Friday Knight Gaga (DN? maybe other mentions of people or something)

idk :toofunny:

Spoiler

DN most likely stands for D**k Night 

One of me is wiser. One of me is stronger. One of me is a fighter, and there's a thousand faces of me, Army of me

CautiousLurker

I stand by my interpretation :interestinga:

Spoiler

Kindly Get Dem Nudz From BoyFrand :flower:

Teletubby

kindless Gaga drop nothing for boring friday

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Babylon98
21 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

Know gaga did nothing for babylon film :huntyga:

It was right under our noses. /thread

Babylon98
9 minutes ago, papergangstas said:

KGDN F BF = BF F KGDN

maybe Babylon Film Friday Knight Gaga (DN? maybe other mentions of people or something)

idk :toofunny:

Reveal hidden contents

DN most likely stands for D**k Night 

Hmm interesting... Dua Nipa perhaps? 

Night Day... Next Day... Next Drop?

sillynate

Who’s the insider from earlier this year that said Babylon video was filmed around the time SL was and it features trans women of color and Gaga has long black hair in it? What exactly did they insider say? Did they say anything about a release date? 

The only leaks regarding bblon that I remember were the snippet in March and the confirmation of it (early version at least because they said it was the house labs song) on reddit days maybe even hours before SL leaked 

I guess the K can't be Knight because he said his thing didn't have to do with Chromatica?

Edit: or else the clue doesn't have to do with Chromatica :mark:

Babylon98
Just now, sillynate said:

Who’s the insider from earlier this year that said Babylon video was filmed around the time SL was and it features trans women of color and Gaga has long black hair in it? What exactly did they insider say? Did they say anything about a release date? 

The only leaks regarding bblon that I remember were the snippet in March and the confirmation of it (early version at least because they said it was the house labs song) on reddit days maybe even hours before SL leaked 

BrieCandy talked about a MV for Babylon, and I think Liberdade also talked about it.

I remember there was a pic going around of someone describing the Babylon video has having Gaga with long black hair, big boots, dancers with leaves on their privates and so on but I think that wasn't reliable for any reason whatsoever, just a cool possibility. 

stupidrain71
5 minutes ago, zcasx said:

Hmm interesting... Dua Nipa perhaps? 

Night Day... Next Day... Next Drop?

Next decade

Archived