đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

MTV EMA 2020 announced more performers + more to come

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Sneaky Oliver
23 minutes ago, Red said:

I can't say I'm that sad award shows are losing relevance, I think it's time people moved on from that

noooo, they used to be so fun :noparty: the performances, the interactions between the artists, red carpet looks.... i'm sure this year's shows were weird but i hope they can bounce back next year and bring back those cool moments

I’m on my Legacy Act era

1 minute ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

noooo, they used to be so fun :noparty: the performances, the interactions between the artists, red carpet looks.... i'm sure this year's shows were weird but i hope they can bounce back next year and bring back those cool moments

I do like the shows themselves but I don't like the whole "Mr. Mister has 300 Grammies he's so good", "Ms. Miss has no VMAs she's a flop", "my fave was robbed, that who didn't deserve that..." ... 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Sneaky Oliver
15 minutes ago, Red said:

I do like the shows themselves but I don't like the whole "Mr. Mister has 300 Grammies he's so good", "Ms. Miss has no VMAs she's a flop", "my fave was robbed, that who didn't deserve that..." ... 

I'm just not into the new "sweep" culture for the sake of shocking news in the morning. If the artist is going to win everything, they better be really amazing otherwise is kind of unfair to the others

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Teletubby

there will be more 

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Teletubby

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Archived