💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

"Babylon" coming soon?

franminervini

Featured Posts

lilmizmuffet
2 hours ago, Ikonik said:

Omg I loved the mutiple gagas fighting each other on 911 music video, they predicted that!!

I can't wait to see what's next for Babylon music video!!

I mean. I get your cynicism and agree, but the multiple Gagas rumor actually did end up being correct in a way, it just was for that voting promo video and not a music video. But I suppose if you were an insider (more like outsider:triggered:) who heard she was filming a 911 MV and then that the team has been preparing multiple classic Gaga looks, it wasn't too far of an assumption.

Water like misery

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tinnitus15

I hope she’s gonna start her Grammy cycle,cuz c’mon GAga hasn’t won any major categories like aoty,Roty...everyone knows that dua lipa and the weekend are her major competitors and she has to catch the gp’s eye...every other fandom is getting fed(dua lipa’s online concert,the weeknd has filmed another mv,Katy Perry’s online performance)...We can only pray for a performance on AMA’

Jose Alberto

I just remembered that she announced the music video for 911 on a Thursday so...

15 hours 35 minutes!! :flop:

Luke78619
10 hours ago, Little99 said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHRL_3EJ6_W/?igshid=1o6kt1110upbt

Okay but does anyone know where is that from? It looks amazing and I think that could looks great in sour candy. The first photo is fanart obviously, but the second is amazing. 

Ceceliodesigns on instagram, they are the designers behind the outfit and the shoes on the Chromatica cover, and have also done one or two of her VMA masks, as well as gear in her Billboard shoot, and a head piece worn by a dancer in the SL video

i would LOVE for this look to be for gaga, it even has the pink spikes, but I doubt they would upload the outfit before it’s been revealed in a video 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Luke78619

Honestly it’s pretty tiring seeing “insiders” that supposedly have info just use emojis to tease us, like if you have something to say then say it. Then they get annoyed when they don’t get the credibility or respect they want 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

berlinforme
1 hour ago, A1501 said:

Is there hope for another video this week?

Always, let's start a countdown thread. :vegas:

Archived