đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

"Babylon" coming soon?

franminervini

Featured Posts

Karen Smith
3 minutes ago, A1501 said:

On her insta with her falling in some kind of a hole,the announcement for the album pic and the other promotional..I mean they look too expensive for just an insta post

Because they aren't insta photos, they are on album booklet :bear: that's what they were made for 

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Patriziaa Reggiani
7 minutes ago, Little99 said:

Not for me :interestinga: I want mv straight from chromatica

I hope you guys remember during April-may, Nicola formichetti in an interview said that they partially filmed or were filming something (probably a music video) before they went into lockdown. 

I think there's an incomplete or unfinished FW music video that she plans on releasing. But I don't know when.

I will not watch House of Gucci

Karen Smith
Just now, Chroma said:

I hope you guys remember during April may, Nicola formichetti in an interview said that they partially filmed or filming something (probably a music video) before they went into lockdown. 

I think there's an incomplete or unfinished FW music video that she plans on releasing. But I don't know when.

I hope you're right! 

Tinnitus15
1 minute ago, Little99 said:

Because they aren't insta photos, they are on album booklet :bear: that's why they were made for 

Let me still imagine that they’re from a music video :flop:

Tinnitus15
1 minute ago, Chroma said:

I hope you guys remember during April may, Nicola formichetti in an interview said that they partially filmed or filming something (probably a music video) before they went into lockdown. 

Yeah later he said in an interview(I don’t remember which) that he was kept busy “filming music videoS,performances  and visuals”

Karen Smith
Just now, A1501 said:

Yeah later he said in an interview(I don’t remember which) that he was kept busy “filming music videoS,performances  and visuals”

Right. And I hope Gaga will start releasing all of those staff because America is after elections. 

Tinnitus15
1 minute ago, Little99 said:

Right. And I hope Gaga will start releasing all of those staff because America is after elections. 

She doesn’t have excuses right now...

Patriziaa Reggiani
1 minute ago, A1501 said:

Yeah there was even a Mood board in background of Nicola with images of BLACKPINK and Gaga during that marsha p Johnson zoom video meet she did. And Gaga was in green hair in that photo as I remember. 

But I sadly think she scrapped Potential SC video.

I will not watch House of Gucci

Tinnitus15
1 minute ago, Chroma said:

Yeah there was even a Mood board in background of Nicola with images of BLACKPINK and Gaga during that marsha p Johnson zoom video meet she did. And Gaga was in green hair in that photo as I remember. 

But I sadly think she scrapped Potential SC video.

The way we lost...SC had such a huge potential...look at the streams,the audio views on YouTube,and that’s just a promo single...

Karen Smith
1 hour ago, A1501 said:

The way we lost...SC had such a huge potential...look at the streams,the audio views on YouTube,and that’s just a promo single...

You remember like they said 911 MV is gonna be cultural reset :bear: who's gonna tell ha

Tinnitus15
25 minutes ago, Little99 said:

You remember like they said 911 MV is gonna be cultural reset :bear: who's gonna tell ha

Yeah the video is nice...but “a cultural reset” is too far from it  :huntyga:

Justin Drew Bieber
4 hours ago, Little99 said:

So? Since when she cares about that? 

Also, Liberdade mi amor, or di amor I don't care, posted in October that Babylon is getting mv but without single treatment. I'm not sure if he's reliable anymore, but let's hope. 

Liberade is a fraud, I wouldn’t listen to him. He also said that all of us on this site have no lives, so there’s that.

Karen Smith
1 minute ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

Liberade is a fraud, I wouldn’t listen to him. He also said that all of us on this site have no lives, so there’s that.

Yeah I remember tha

yes and
33 minutes ago, Little99 said:

Don't forget that it definitely could've been a hit because Chromatica ll was huge on TikTok :billie:

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

Tinnitus15
32 minutes ago, Sour Candy said:

Don't forget that it definitely could've been a hit because Chromatica ll was huge on TikTok :billie:

Even haus labs didn’t put the iconic transition in one of their videos :ladyhaha:

Archived