đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

"Babylon" coming soon?

franminervini

Featured Posts

MessyTop

Guys my moms friends car works with Gaga and she told us that’s if Biden wins we get the Babylon Video. If Trumps wins we get the video for “I like it rough”. ConfirmedT :trollga:

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There’s no way she’s leaving Chromatica with Babylon as a single. It just don’t make sense.

DoremonLove
2 hours ago, MessyTop said:

Guys my moms friends car works with Gaga and she told us that’s if Biden wins we get the Babylon Video. If Trumps wins we get the video for “I like it rough”. ConfirmedT :trollga:

Now i want trump to win:fatcat: justice for i like it rough :fatcat:

How can anoyone not love gaga

numb the flame
24 minutes ago, Comet said:

There’s no way she’s leaving Chromatica with Babylon as a single. It just don’t make sense.

Babylon closes the album so it could close this section of the era. If she releases an EP or even just reissues the album with three bonus tracks then we could get new singles that way. 

Massive Monster
5 hours ago, Where is LG7 said:

good sis Ava is already living that right now :bear:

Ava? not heard ava :ohwell:

Kind regards

Massive Monster
6 hours ago, MaMaMarryTheNight said:

Explain :vegas:

I was just reminiscing the good old BTW/Express Yourself feud and making a light hearted joke :heart:

I love Babylon, I jam to it every week, and it's undeniable that it's very "Vogue", so my body is ready for the drama that could bring if it became a single/with video and played on the radio :popcorn:

Kind regards

My Name Isnt Alice
19 hours ago, Comet said:

inb4 every song becomes a single until we got chramtica ball

Contessa
3 hours ago, Comet said:

It’s literally the album closer though. :zilla:

People can just make stuff up and call themselves an "insider" at this point. I'm not saying this is definitely false but like, why should I take the word of a random person? lol

yes and
13 hours ago, Luke78619 said:

I can genuinely see a Babylon MV having the EV as the audio, maybe that’s how they plan to release the EV. It’d be a great way to ensure the video gets views, and fans would stream it more than the album version because it’s something new 

itd be a missed opportunity if they don’t do it tbh 

true, but they need to release it now 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

Archived