Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Kings & Queens highest charting solo female song this week

Lighter

Featured Posts

Curunir
2 hours ago, BornAsUnic0rn said:

I have to say I admire that tbh. The “nostalgia pop” lane she is in is pretty straight forward and unapologetic and the clear use of samples and referencing of pop culture moments truly drives that point home.

Ava never claimed to be oh so original and unique. So for all I know she’s a girl who grew up with, fell in love with and is inspired by pop culture, wanting to make good songs, fun visuals and bringing pop back. Kinda reminds me of how Gaga talked about herself and her music back in 2008/2009. 

There’s this notion I've heard from people in many industries, that nothing is truly never been done before and completely original. So being creative and original is rather about  being inspired, and using the inspiration in a new and unique way, changing the perspective, improving and changing up what others have done, ect. Insert Gaga talking about Ryan Murphy here. 

Say it louder for the people in the back!!

9e4b725fca1628d32c53e2ef90331143.gif

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Curunir
1 hour ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

I heard SBP and So Am I for the first time the other day and they’re bops

Have you heard the rest of the album? If you liked SBP and So Am I, there's a high probability that you'll enjoy most songs on it :tony:

Justin Drew Bieber
1 hour ago, Curunir said:

Have you heard the rest of the album? If you liked SBP and So Am I, there's a high probability that you'll enjoy most songs on it :tony:

I’ll definitely look into it tonight! :party:

StrawberryBlond

No solo female song higher than #24? Shocking, especially considering a big trend for a while now to have solo songs (ever notice a distinct lack of features these days?) so I thought that would make things like this less likely to happen. Hope it's a sleeper hit for her, definitely one of the best tunes from the album and it only really took off in Europe. I just hope it's her solo version that's causing it and not that bad featured remix.

Archived