Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Rina Sawayama - XS (Live on The Tonight Show)

Pop Music

Featured Posts

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GreenDiamond
4 hours ago, Runway said:

Wow this is her first performance and she already seems skilled in it :golfclap:She didn’t need the “give her time to improve” excuses by mediocrity stans :applause: 

THIS

She sounds really good!

Sawayama is really one of those albums that you can listen to from start to finish a bunch of times and still love it. :heart:

Sneaky Oliver

That was the poorest money rain I’ve ever seen :selena:

that being said, I really enjoyed her performance! Love the album so much but I’ve never actually seen her performing before. 

idk how but she looks older here and in the XS video but she looks like a teen girl in her YouTube vlogs 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

flyaway

This is a superstar. 

Not those boring performers who people say "give her some time, she's shy" "she's nervous" "she's just starting". 

She's the real deal. 

JINNOCIDE

a queen indeed aejeseseskeskeseskeskjeskejskejskejskejskejskjesksekjwlekjwekwjew I'm so ready for her to be mega successful :nooo:

EDIT: nice to see a lot of people are getting used to know her! give her a lot of coins so she can make another sawayama hit

STAN RINA SAWAYAMA

Ladey Gaygay
4 hours ago, omagaga said:

ew. scary

🧙‍♀️escucha👂las😳palabras😳de😨las😈brujas🧙‍♀️los🔮secretos👻escondidos💀en👽la🥶noche🌚los😭antiguosdioses☁️invocamos😡ahora👹en👺la🎃obra🧙‍♀️de🔮la👽magia🖖oculta👿esta👆noche🌙al🛌amanecer☁️hemos😈llamado🗣al👻antiguo👽poder🛸

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

Who was this offensive camera person that wouldn't pull out the shot a bit? lmao and the mixer. Basically the tech was a bit so so BUT she had presence that was captivating which is rare to see.

My only thing, and it mostly pertains to the nature of this song, is that I wish she stuck closer to the studio version vocally because I think that one finds the ideal balance of the pop and nu-metal elements. But that's really just my own personal opinion about what the song needs and not a mark on how well she performed it which was v good.

Butters Stotch

She's unstoppable on stage, her energy and stage presence is unbelievable :giveup: I've been slowly getting into her, I love her style and her music slays :golfclap: she really reminds me of Gaga on her beginnings, so effortlessly fresh and creative :firega:

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

Butters Stotch
5 hours ago, alicefromabove said:

This is a superstar. 

Not those boring performers who people say "give her some time, she's shy" "she's nervous" "she's just starting". 

She's the real deal. 

Literally this. When you have it, you have it. She reminds me of Gaga because of this too, she looks so comfortable performing and she owns the stage. Few artists have that.

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

Archived