Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

U2 and Lady Gaga - Summer Of Love

Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

Justin Drew Bieber

Gaga provided backing vocals and can be heard throughout the chorus, and you can hear her best right before the bridge, at around 2:08

Contessa

I wonder how this came to fruition? Like why does she have background vocals on the track? Did they call her like “Hey can you come sing backup real quick” I mean she says one word hidden in the background. :toofunny:

FFXIV WhiteMage
58 minutes ago, Bella Goth said:

i love this so much rent free in my head

The biggest  edge of Gaga against the other pop girlies - vocals and musicality :ally:

Bella Goth
1 hour ago, FFXIV WhiteMage said:

The biggest  edge of Gaga against the other pop girlies - vocals and musicality :ally:

ikr, when she do cover or duet with legends on stage, she did that, and by that i mean "that"a star is born GIF

3 hours ago, Bella Goth said:

ikr, when she do cover or duet with legends on stage, she did that, and by that i mean "that"a star is born GIF

Yes! She is so friggin adaptable! The only times these duets don't work is when the "elder" is inflexible (or incapable) and does NOT change their groove so that they actually sound harmonious, ie: good. I'm looking at you Jon Bon Jovi 😒

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

6 hours ago, Contessa said:

I wonder how this came to fruition? Like why does she have background vocals on the track? Did they call her like “Hey can you come sing backup real quick” I mean she says one word hidden in the background. :toofunny:

Sometimes people are just there. Maybe hanging out, maybe working down the hall in another room at the studio. The song was out in 2017, so they've been friends for about 7 yrs at that point, right?

3 minutes ago, Andreu said:

I wish it was an actual feature

What happened to that song they were supposed to write for a fan from the RED thing?

Archived