💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Golden hits 7.5 million views in 6 hours

Biggest Bitch

Featured Posts

Biggest Bitch

Golden is the fifth single from the album and the song is excepted to hit at least 15 million views in 24 hours :firega:

The Weeknd will win AOTY, but I really hope Harry will win Best Pop Vocal Album. He deserves it the most, this album is everyhing :giveup:

Luke78619

Wow imagine having five singles from one album in 2020 :yennefer: 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Xoxo Adriana

kylie minogue’s golden deserved this level of success but yall slept on the bitch:vegas:

MiQuenDroid
4 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

Wow imagine having five singles from one album in 2020 :yennefer: 

Tell that to Ava Max :messga:

All I ever wanted was love...

thatfoxyfeeling

Harry, Dua and The Weeknd have really served it this year with the visuals. Fine Line is a Grammys contender he really deserves to win at least one. :applause:

ZiggyZiggs

He perfectly executed a proper era. He released the first single exactly an year ago and is still releasing singles and videos but even better, the album and the songs are still charting very well. I can’t remember the last time a pop era has been done this well and been a success. 

Luke78619
1 minute ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

He perfectly executed a proper era. He released the first single exactly an year ago and is still releasing singles and videos but even better, the album and the songs are still charting very well. I can’t remember the last time a pop era has been done this well and been a success. 

Tbh this could be about Dua as well, DSN was released a year ago yesterday I believe? And she’s still doing the most with the album WHILST getting involved in important things happening in the world

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

ZiggyZiggs
10 hours ago, Luke78619 said:

Tbh this could be about Dua as well, DSN was released a year ago yesterday I believe? And she’s still doing the most with the album WHILST getting involved in important things happening in the world

I didn’t mention dua cuz she’s released a remix album and remix songs and music videos for non-singles. And now she’s releasing a new single that’s not on the standard edition, so imo it’s kind of a non-traditional rollout. 

Harry’s has been cookie cutter proper pop era rollout and no one has done one this well since maybe Taylor with 1989

Sneaky Oliver
10 hours ago, Kimmo said:

Oh my, he’s so HOT and I don’t even like twinks :enigma:

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f298d69c8067051355564

Once you go twink you can never go back :trollga:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Blastertoyo
10 hours ago, Luke78619 said:

And then we have the Haus Labs founder 

:huntyga:

please enlighten me to death

Archived