💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Gaga followed fashion brand Celine on IG

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Heidi Slimane is one of the worst designers ever, prove me wrong. Haven't even looked at the full Celine collection to see it's just as bad and dull as all his others.

Cameltoe Chariot
4 minutes ago, JOSHMATICA said:

Heidi Slimane is one of the worst designers ever, prove me wrong. Haven't even looked at the full Celine collection to see it's just as bad and dull as all his others.

He also shot the covers for The Fame Monster, and is a phenomenal photographer in general - his portraits of Amy Winehouse are some of the best photos ever taken of her.

What he may lack as a designer, he makes up for in artistic vision. I have no doubt whatever he makes with Gaga will at the very least be stunning visually :vegas:

16 minutes ago, CameltoeKween said:

He also shot the covers for The Fame Monster, and is a phenomenal photographer in general - his portraits of Amy Winehouse are some of the best photos ever taken of her.

What he may lack as a designer, he makes up for in artistic vision. I have no doubt whatever he makes with Gaga will at the very least be stunning visually :vegas:

I agree that he's a talented photographer, TFM and V Mag shoots he did with Gaga i really like.

I am only surprised that she wasn't already following.

Fashion Reaction GIF by Amazon Prime Video

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

41 minutes ago, JOSHMATICA said:

I'm not a huge fan of his but he's not a bad designer at all, he might not be as creative and inventive as galliano, mcqueen, miuccia or rei kawakubo but ms. girl has a vision and knows how to sell garments/accessories

42 minutes ago, Snejana said:

I'm not a huge fan of his but he's not a bad designer at all, he might not be as creative and inventive as galliano, mcqueen, miuccia or rei kawakubo but ms. girl has a vision and knows how to sell garments/accessories

I don't think i can tell his collections apart, he's completely ruined Celine.

Archived