💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney's dad claims her attorney's words should be treated as 'hearsay'

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

Britney's father has WITHDRAWN his motion to seal, which means the transcripts and documents relating to the addition of a co-conservator will become public after the court hearing on November 10th. #FreeBritney

Previously Jamie requested all hearings regarding Britney's conservatorship were sealed now he is suddenly stating he does not require them to be (one of Britney's previous wishes).

After 11 years of agreeing with Britney's court appointed attorney Samuel Ingham, Jamie is now arguing that whatever he says should be treated as 'hearsay' and not be relied upon, now that Britney is finally fighting the c-ship.  Jamie and his lawyers argue only things Britney herself should be relied upon and not her attorney.

Jamie and his lawyers are arguing Britney should be forced to attend every hearing and be questioned and speak for herself and not through her lawyer. Britney's attorney has argued Britney does not have the 'legal capacity' to give evidence due to her being in a conservatorship (basically stating she does not have the legal knowledge). Jamie is now suddenly after 12 years saying Britney does indeed have the mental capacity to sign documents and should therefore attend hearings.

I think Jamie is playing really dirty and knows how much Britney suffers with anxiety and may slip up when being questioned by Jamie's lawyers. Samuel Ingham (Brit's attorney) states he and Britney agreed everything goes through him and he represents her wishes and there is no need for her to physically attend as he has the legal knowledge and would support her best.

It's obvious Jamie is doing this as a dirty tactic to trip Britney up and make her look bad. He literally said in one of the recent court documents that Britney's social media is concerning and now he's saying she's fine and has the mental capacity to go to hearings.

Britney's response through her court-appointed attorney is expected to be filed this Friday. The judge will likely make a decision regarding Britney's capacity and whether her attorney can be the "exclusive source" of her wishes at the November 10th hearing.

It looks like Britney only has 'capacity' when it suits Jamie, what a vile man. :saladga:

ElR0cG2VcAARvQa?format=png&name=900x900

Source: BritneyHiatus / Breatheheavy

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Britney's dad needs to shut up

And it's way better if Britney's lawyer speaks for her. I suffer from anxiety too and being in stressful situations like this can make you lose all your ways and you won't say even 20% of what you actually want to say...

Gimme More
22 minutes ago, Lucas said:

And it's way better if Britney's lawyer speaks for her. I suffer from anxiety too and being in stressful situations like this can make you lose all your ways and you won't say even 20% of what you actually want to say...

EXACTLY!

Her dad is actually awful :saladga:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

27 minutes ago, Lucas said:

ohh. Law and legal stuff makes my anxietyy go %100000 up. I hope no one has to experience legal troubles.

im not sure how this is even arguable. an attorney is there for that same reason: to speak on their client's behalf. Im not well versed into the whole britney legal capacity debate, but im pretty sure a judge will pickup on her father's contradictions: on one hand she is too incapacitated to deal with her estate and finances, on the other hand, she is legally capable to appear in court and speak for helself? Doesn't make sense. 

Archived