celeb

Diplo responds to grooming accusations

COOOK

Featured Posts

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xoxo Craig

If she is 19, then is there an actual problem? She's not a child. Yeah the age difference is a bit :bear:  but still

End Racism Now

KingRedd

I mean... she’s an adult. She seems mature enough to handle her living situations. People have to stop labeling EVERYTHING a grooming situation because of age differences. 

May I Read You? 😎

TimisaMonster

Then why is she living with you? She mentioned her parents are "ok with it" but why does a 19 year old need to leave home and live with a 30 something year old man? 

He addressed NOTHING and his excuses are not cutting it...plus he seems to live his life "carefree" and live on the edge after he was caught at a house party without a mask on...wouldn't surprise me he would be the kind of guy to ask a teenage girl to live with him...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Contessa
4 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Then why is she living with you? She mentioned her parents are "ok with it" but why does a 19 year old need to leave home and live with a 30 something year old man? 

He addressed NOTHING and his excuses are not cutting it...plus he seems to live his life "carefree" and live on the edge after he was caught at a house party without a mask on...wouldn't surprise me he would be the kind of guy to ask a teenage girl to live with him...

Well he did say he rents out the property to her and he works in the studio there sometimes. It doesn’t seem like they seriously live together. I think the accusations are stemming from this specifically unless I missed something. 

TimisaMonster
Just now, Contessa said:

Well he did say he rents out the property to her and he works in the studio there sometimes. It doesn’t seem like they seriously live together. 

anchorman ron burgandy GIF

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Grigio Guy

She’s a grown NINETEEN YEAR OLD woman. This has nothing to do with pedophilia at all. Y’all need to chill

Religion is a product to sell.

Guest WhoDoWeHaveHere

a grown 19 year old woman: there's nothing going on
diplo: there's nothing going on

twitter: we don't know them personally but they are lying. burn him alive

You guys really are too much :billie:

StarstruckIllusion

This Quen thing is nothing. The most sus thing he did was allegedly sleep w/ Azealia when she was 17 and he was 30. (According to an old podcast) Its legal in their states so he wont go to jail tho. But 11 years? 😭 Tbf maybe she did it to get big bc its around the time she sent him her debut song... which is probably even worse.

hieronymus
48 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

You need to control your cancellation boner. She's 19.

Archived