💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Diplo responds to grooming accusations

COOOK

Featured Posts

MJHolland
51 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Then why is she living with you? She mentioned her parents are "ok with it" but why does a 19 year old need to leave home and live with a 30 something year old man? 

He addressed NOTHING and his excuses are not cutting it...plus he seems to live his life "carefree" and live on the edge after he was caught at a house party without a mask on...wouldn't surprise me he would be the kind of guy to ask a teenage girl to live with him...

Ok. But regardless, they're adults with their own agency, and you casting this weird shame on them is judgemental and uncalled for. 

There is literally nothing wrong going on here, and plus they both claim it's platonic. I don't get why you're mad just because you think it's creepy they live together. 

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ItsCaseyPaul

Yes. Let's completely forget that relationships between 19 year olds and 30 year olds NEVER happen and crucify this man.

I bet most of you have been in one yourself. It is literally SO common in the gay community. Just because its a celebrity or a heterosexual relationship doesn't make it any more vilifying or illegal.

And plus, he denies it anyway.

Stop embarrassing yourselves. Get over it. Find a hobby. Etc. Etc. Etc.

StarstruckIllusion
5 minutes ago, Dukttapetoo said:

You need to control your cancellation boner. She's 19.

This. She said her parents are fine. Imagine thinking you know better than them... it’s pure guillotine-mania :fatcat:

So the same group of daddy chasers are suddenly against a 41 year old man living with a 19 year old with baseless arguments? :oprah: 

Spyro the Dragon

1 hour ago, TimisaMonster said:

Then why is she living with you? She mentioned her parents are "ok with it" but why does a 19 year old need to leave home and live with a 30 something year old man? 

He addressed NOTHING and his excuses are not cutting it...plus he seems to live his life "carefree" and live on the edge after he was caught at a house party without a mask on...wouldn't surprise me he would be the kind of guy to ask a teenage girl to live with him...

This is the first time I've ever heard of any of this stuff, but why does she need her parents permission if she's 19? :awkney: Literally nothing illegal is happening

Spyro the Dragon

8 minutes ago, Catterson said:

Y'all are weird. She has a boyfriend and tweeted this: 

LA dad.. hmmmmm she really is bad at choosing her words eh 

2 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

I’m 19 and having a relationship with a 45 year-old man because I want to, so wtf is wrong here? 

5 minutes ago, Lee Ng said:

I’m 19 and having a relationship with a 45 year-old man because I want to, so wtf is wrong here? 

I’m 30 and having a relationship with a 64 year-old man because I want to as-well.

people love to judge don’t they

:hug: 

DenDenTired

Y’all scream, “daddy, daddy” and complain when an adult has sex with a man who isn’t even a daddy lmao 

Contessa
3 hours ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

This Quen thing is nothing. The most sus thing he did was allegedly sleep w/ Azealia when she was 17 and he was 30. (According to an old podcast) Its legal in their states so he wont go to jail tho. But 11 years? 😭 Tbf maybe she did it to get big bc its around the time she sent him her debut song... which is probably even worse.

Well if it was legal and she gave consent I don’t see any issues?

Contessa
23 minutes ago, Dennnis said:

Y’all scream, “daddy, daddy” and complain when an adult has sex with a man who isn’t even a daddy lmao 

Ok this made me cackle because you spilled. :ladyhaha:

EDIT: idk how to quote multiple posts at once sorry. :toofunny:

ItWasntLaauv

These jobless Twitter children should be doing something better with their time than falsely accuse people of grooming minors. She’s not even a minor, she’s an adult.

chromaticainmyhead

just noticed this „news“ and what discussion is this lol why is he even responding ? :bear: A MESS :bear:

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

StarstruckIllusion
59 minutes ago, Contessa said:

Well if it was legal and she gave consent I don’t see any issues?

I don’t either tbf. But she did it bc she knows of the gross standard of sleeping with upper musical elites gets you more exposure. Its so sad. 

Archived