💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Wendy Williams addresses odd on-air behavior

Teletubby

Featured Posts

hijadeputa
11 hours ago, Esteban said:

But you don't have to apologize for that, if she wants to take drugs it's her problem.
Maybe she needs help but she didn't hurt or offense anybody 

Ofc it’s her choice to take drugs or not but in this case she is having a bigger audience that watches her etc and there are for sure underage people as well. so it’s not so professional doing it the way she did, I would apologize but hey, we’re all different :enigma:

blackpink

I feel like she needs to take some time off. I noticed since she came back to the studio after doing the show online for the last few months, she seemed off. Something is up with her. 

Helxig
13 hours ago, PsychoMaxcara said:

Oh man, the fact she's all up in other people's business but she's literally the most private person there is herself :saladga:

I wish she just admitted to whatever is going on instead of these "behind the scenes" exposés her interns sell to the press.

There needs to be a second, just as popular, Wendy show that can drag Wendy to hell and back when she's the one messing up. Give her a taste of her own medicine.

IMAGINE what Wendy would say about herself if her low point was presented on her own show! The trained-baboons in the audience clapping and cheering and revelling in her misery. The irony.

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

Esteban
1 hour ago, GNZAREVILO said:

Ofc it’s her choice to take drugs or not but in this case she is having a bigger audience that watches her etc and there are for sure underage people as well. so it’s not so professional doing it the way she did, I would apologize but hey, we’re all different :enigma:

Punks are dead :toofunny: 
But anyway she never was so I guess she should apologize

sick sad world dg GIF

Archived