💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Wendy Williams addresses odd on-air behavior

Teletubby

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

What is that supposed to mean? :bear:

All it tells me is she reads the blogs and news about herself but didn't address the rumors spreading of drug and alcohol abuse...this "statement" does nothing but make people ask more questions :smh:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

I love Wendy. I always hoped that she gets better after divorce and recover from addiction too. Hope she recovers from this phase too...

Agunimon

Where in her comment did she address her coming to work drugged up? It's still work, yeah. If I went to work drugged up I'd have gotten fired and so would 99% of employees.

PsychoMaxcara

Oh man, the fact she's all up in other people's business but she's literally the most private person there is herself :saladga:

I wish she just admitted to whatever is going on instead of these "behind the scenes" exposés her interns sell to the press.

chromaticainmyhead

drunk, high, whatever she‘s human afterall

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

Esteban
6 minutes ago, GNZAREVILO said:

Was that an excuse? :koons:

I don't know the story, why she has to apologize?

20 minutes ago, Esteban said:

I don't know the story, why she has to apologize?

People say she was on drugs last week (I agree with people).

and she responded to them. but actually she did not. She just played with words and kept her secrecy.

Esteban
32 minutes ago, Prada said:

People say she was on drugs last week (I agree with people).

and she responded to them. but actually she did not. She just played with words and kept her secrecy.

But you don't have to apologize for that, if she wants to take drugs it's her problem.
Maybe she needs help but she didn't hurt or offense anybody 

ElectricAlley

I was sad to see Wendy went back to work today. She needs to take some time off to get better. Brushing it under the rug like this will only make it worse. 

SharGaga

This facade she's putting on pretending and lying is gonna come back to bite her in the arse. She's coming to work high and drunk and thinks nobody will notice. I only watch her for the kii's. 

Archived