💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Dua Lipa - STUDIO 2054 [livestream concert November 27th]

Teletubby

Featured Posts

vixdean

So excited to see what this is about!

She’s been absolutely non-stop, always with a new project to promote FN. :firega:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teletubby

Going instalive with a very special guest tomorrow 8PM UK 🚀🖤 ... make sure you’ve signed up on dualipa.com ( I can’t wait to tell you moreeeee STUDIO 2054)
https://www.instagram.com/p/CG2piDkM1hz/

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Teletubby

postimg_1603904348

The “Studio 2054”- is reality and fantasy exploding together to deliver a brand new multi-dimensional live experience, as part of the American Express UNSTAGED series.
Dua will be joined by a host of surprise superstar guests to deliver a euphoric blast of happiness and good times. Dua will move through custom built sets; surreal tv shows, roller discos, ecstatic raves, trashy rocker hang outs, voguing ballrooms and diva style dressing rooms. Event will accompanied be by a cast of musicians, dancers, skaters, aerialists and acrobats.

“Studio 2054” will be streamed via LIVENow, home to the best live events, from Friday November 27th at different times across global territories:

Stream #1 – UK & Europe // 20.30pm London / 21.30pm Paris / 22.30 pm Moscow
Stream #2 – South America // 19.00pm Lima/ 20.00pm Manaus / 21.00pm Rio & Buenos Aires
Stream #3 – Central & North America // 18.00pm LA / 20.00pm MX / 21.00pm New York
Stream #4 – Asia Pacific // 16.00pm Bangkok & Jakarta / 17.00pm Manila / 18.00pm Seoul /20.00pm Sydney / 22.00pm Auckland.

Standard tickets priced at £8.99 are available for a very limited time from Friday 30th October from 08.00am GMT onwards.
Bundle tickets priced from £15.00 gets access to exclusive pre-show behind the scenes footage and an invite to the After Show Party with Dua in attendance and featuring guest DJs on the decks – both from dualipa.com/studio2054 , LIVENow and Ticketmaster.

pressparty

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

MaMaMarryTheNight

She did THAT

somebody has a lot to learn..

⚔️💖 THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUE💖⚔️

alsemanche
9 minutes ago, 777777777777777777 said:

Dua will be joined by a host of surprise superstar guests to deliver a euphoric blast of happiness and good times. Dua will move through custom built sets; surreal tv shows, roller discos, ecstatic raves, trashy rocker hang outs, voguing ballrooms and diva style dressing roomsEvent will accompanied be by a cast of musicians, dancers, skaters, aerialists and acrobats.

she really snapped huh

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Teletubby
Just now, MaMaMarryTheNight said:

She did THAT

somebody has a lot to learn..

Dua started to prepare it in August

MaMaMarryTheNight
1 minute ago, 777777777777777777 said:

Dua started to prepare it in August

Oh okay. I just think it’s a Perfect way to adapt to a situation like this 

Just now, MaMaMarryTheNight said:

Oh okay. I just think it’s a Perfect way to adapt to a situation like this 

You can celebrate that without (presumably) shading Gaga

OT: A lot of Kpop acts have been doing online concerts as of late, wonder how this will compare against those 

MaMaMarryTheNight
2 minutes ago, CHROMATICON said:

I hate it here. Why can't Gaga do something like this? :toofunny: Bye.  

Ikr :fatcat:

thatfoxyfeeling

I'm excited for this, Billie's set was really good and I'm kinda here for these virtual concerts. It'd make sense for Gaga to do something like this for Chromatica, it would literally fit the theme and concept of the era but we all know she won't. :fatcat:

OMonster

This feels like something Gaga would do / should be doing. Even down to the promo image and posters. 

I wonder why she isn't. 

You have to question why an artist with so many millions wouldn't want to stage something for their new album. 

It's kinda odd, to be honest.

Even if the label didn't fund it - what's a million dollars to someone of Gaga's wealth?

I remember when she'd put all her profit straight back into the shows :bradley:

subtext / fantasy

CHROMATICON
7 minutes ago, OMonster said:

This feels like something Gaga would do / should be doing. Even down to the promo image and posters. 

I wonder why she isn't. 

You have to question why an artist with so many millions wouldn't want to stage something for their new album. 

It's kinda odd, to be honest.

Even if the label didn't fund it - what's a million dollars to someone of Gaga's wealth?

I remember when she'd put all her profit straight back into the shows :bradley:

This is what I find the most weird, Lady Gaga is usually considered to be one of the top performers, yet she has barely done one performance since her era began in late February while Dua has literally performed everywhere. And yes, I understand that Dua is a "new" artist that needs to get her name out there, but I honestly thought Gaga performed because she loved it, not because she had because of promo. It’s kinda sad, know she has priorities but the reason I fell in love with her was because she exuded love for her art. I'm not saying she doesn't anymore, but her career and music clearly aren't in her top priorities anymore. 

Archived