💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Dua Lipa - STUDIO 2054 [livestream concert November 27th]

Teletubby

Featured Posts

This sounds SUPER :tony: and I am loving the theme and all that it entails.:applause:

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OMonster
5 minutes ago, CHROMATICON said:

This is what I find the most weird, Lady Gaga is usually considered to be one of the top performers, yet she has barely done one performance since her era began in late February while Dua has literally performed everywhere. And yes, I understand that Dua is a "new" artist that needs to get her name out there, but I honestly thought Gaga performed because she loved it, not because she had because of promo. It’s kinda sad, know she has priorities but the reason I fell in love with her was because she exuded love for her art. I'm not saying she doesn't anymore, but her career and music clearly aren't in her top priorities anymore. 

Yes, I agree - and no one can deny that there is some kind of disconnect. 

It's strange that Gaga, who loves performing, hasn't found ways to perform during all of this... aside from the VMAs.

subtext / fantasy

MaMaMarryTheNight
7 minutes ago, CHROMATICON said:

This is what I find the most weird, Lady Gaga is usually considered to be one of the top performers, yet she has barely done one performance since her era began in late February while Dua has literally performed everywhere. And yes, I understand that Dua is a "new" artist that needs to get her name out there, but I honestly thought Gaga performed because she loved it, not because she had because of promo. It’s kinda sad, know she has priorities but the reason I fell in love with her was because she exuded love for her art. I'm not saying she doesn't anymore, but her career and music clearly aren't in her top priorities anymore. 

Well HL 💵 💵 

⚔️💖 THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUE💖⚔️

HotLikeMexico

I dunno why you guys stay on this site if you take every second to complain about Gaga not performing. Like you don't have to like and support everything she does but to sit here and say she has done nothing is absurd. She literally has done a ton of **** behind the scenes, released two videos and then filmed one of her greatest MVs (911), and has done a lot to use her platform to help out during the pandemic among other things. Like are you guys not registering that? You just sound ungrateful.

10 minutes ago, CHROMATICON said:

This is what I find the most weird, Lady Gaga is usually considered to be one of the top performers, yet she has barely done one performance since her era began in late February while Dua has literally performed everywhere. 

tHeReS a PaNdEmIc GoInG oN

who will love me when the night is over

TimisaMonster
52 minutes ago, OMonster said:

This feels like something Gaga would do / should be doing. Even down to the promo image and posters. 

I wonder why she isn't. 

You have to question why an artist with so many millions wouldn't want to stage something for their new album. 

It's kinda odd, to be honest.

Even if the label didn't fund it - what's a million dollars to someone of Gaga's wealth?

I remember when she'd put all her profit straight back into the shows :bradley:

This whole album era Gaga just seems so off and over...for her claiming it's her most personal album and not being able to wait to dance and perform for her fans...it seems the opposite to be true. 

I truly feel this album was forced...even listening to the process of making it BloodPop was pushing her to make and write music...yes her original promo plans tank's but so did everyone else's and they adapted...I think Gaga is just comfortable and doesn't feel the need to promo as hard as these newer artists 

She got the album #1, the last OFFICIAL single also went #1....

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

MaMaMarryTheNight
2 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

This whole album era Gaga just seems so off and over...for her claiming it's her most personal album and not being able to wait to dance and perform for her fans...it seems the opposite to be true. 

I truly feel this album was forced...even listening to the process of making it BloodPop was pushing her to make and write music...yes her original promo plans tank's but so did everyone else's and they adapted...I think Gaga is just comfortable and doesn't feel the need to promo as hard as these newer artists 

If she’s really seeing it like this that’s like a no go. Who tf gives ANYONE the right to feel better than another one 

but I’m sure she’s not thinking this way:huntyga:

⚔️💖 THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUE💖⚔️

OMonster
2 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Oh yeah, she's had a lot of success with Chromatica. There's no 'need' to do anymore, but I had hoped that Gaga's passion for performance would trump the need for it. 

I think she's fond of the album, but it doesn't feel like she's living it, exactly.

subtext / fantasy

Illundressyou

Praying Gaga will do something similiar or at least just SOMETHING to bless us with more Chromatica performances :toofunny:

Big performances was the last element Ms Dua needed to be considered a main pop girl imo. Title granted. First new pop girl to be inducted in years, let's celebrate :party:

Archived