Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Dua Lipa - STUDIO 2054 [livestream concert November 27th]

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

postimg_1603904348

The “Studio 2054”- is reality and fantasy exploding together to deliver a brand new multi-dimensional live experience, as part of the American Express UNSTAGED series.
Dua will be joined by a host of surprise superstar guests to deliver a euphoric blast of happiness and good times. Dua will move through custom built sets; surreal tv shows, roller discos, ecstatic raves, trashy rocker hang outs, voguing ballrooms and diva style dressing rooms. Event will accompanied be by a cast of musicians, dancers, skaters, aerialists and acrobats.

“Studio 2054” will be streamed via LIVENow, home to the best live events, from Friday November 27th at different times across global territories:

Stream #1 – UK & Europe // 20.30pm London / 21.30pm Paris / 22.30 pm Moscow
Stream #2 – South America // 19.00pm Lima/ 20.00pm Manaus / 21.00pm Rio & Buenos Aires
Stream #3 – Central & North America // 18.00pm LA / 20.00pm MX / 21.00pm New York
Stream #4 – Asia Pacific // 16.00pm Bangkok & Jakarta / 17.00pm Manila / 18.00pm Seoul /20.00pm Sydney / 22.00pm Auckland.

Standard tickets priced at £8.99 are available for a very limited time from Friday 30th October from 08.00am GMT onwards.
Bundle tickets priced from £15.00 gets access to exclusive pre-show behind the scenes footage and an invite to the After Show Party with Dua in attendance and featuring guest DJs on the decks – both from dualipa.com/studio2054 , LIVENow and Ticketmaster.

pressparty

Dualipa_Studio2054D.png

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teletubby
Just now, COOOK said:

Smart name :vegas:  Hopefully this means disco music is on the way...

it will be probably livestream concert:enigma:

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

meanwhile we're here eating dust and Haus Labs promo codes :selena:

excited!!

who will love me when the night is over

Just now, Rudz Xinc said:

New Album? :wtfga:

it's a live stream concert apparently. hopefully this means the FN deluxe is not far behind!

who will love me when the night is over

Just now, 777777777777777777 said:

it will be probably livestream concert:enigma:

Makes sense. A Studio 54 themed concert? She's really doing everything for me to stan :bradley:

Archived