Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Taylor Swift / Harry Styles

Thomas P

Featured Posts

Thomas P

Who remembers this power couple? 
Taylor%20Swift%20and%20Harry%20Styles

I was one of Taylor’s biggest fans this year, and I was also a HUGE One Direction fan, and had a huge crush on Harry. This couple felt so insanely powerful back in the day.

Though it didn’t last long, we got some amazing songs from both artists out of it. 

One of Taylor’s best hits ever:

One of One Direction’s best hits ever (this one is based off a rumour, but it’s pretty well assumed by most): 

Then we had songs like Out of the Woods, Sweet Creature, etc. 

Let’s take a moment and remember one of the 2010s weirdest, but most high profile celebrity couple :kiss:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Pop Music
30 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

Out of the Woods

I did a tumblr quiz that ranked all like 200 or so Taylor songs against each other and this beat out what I thought my "favorite" song by Taylor was (which was my number #2 Treacherous) 

Out of The Woods is THAT perfect pop song and I have listened to it like 600 times or so 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Thomas P
3 minutes ago, Pop Music said:

I did a tumblr quiz that ranked all like 200 or so Taylor songs against each other and this beat out what I thought my "favorite" song by Taylor was (which was my number #2 Treacherous) 

Out of The Woods is THAT perfect pop song and I have listened to it like 600 times or so 

It’s underrated I find. Also it’s video is one of her best imo. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Archived