💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Dua Lipa - Fever ft Angèle

thatfoxyfeeling

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

They way she is putting out CONTENT :giveup:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Luke78619

I absolutely love her presence this era, six music videos for this era, lyric videos, radio push, remixes with features, and promo everywhere :giveup: 

she is all over adverts in London, it’s crazy :messga:

and now she’s releasing a brand new song, and another with miley in only a few days, and a FN re-release :nooo:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

3 minutes ago, Levine said:

Quantity over quality... I mean, just look how it worked for Katy Perry. Good luck to Dua. 

Is this meant to be shade? :oprah:

because if there is anything she's been serving since Don’t Stop Now dropped is quality 

i may not personally like the turn the era took with the remix album but you can tell she’s working really hard to maintain the momentum of the era, and her and her team have a really thought out plan. unlike others 

who will love me when the night is over

PatrickMonster

:triggered: why can't she just let Levitating grow a bit before releasing this? hopefully its just a European single

BleepBloop
55 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

I absolutely love her presence this era, six music videos for this era, lyric videos, radio push, remixes with features, and promo everywhere :giveup: 

she is all over adverts in London, it’s crazy :messga:

and now she’s releasing a brand new song, and another with miley in only a few days, and a FN re-release :nooo:

The Miley track is coming in a few days??

1 minute ago, Damon said:

is this for the deluxe edition of fn? :giveup: come thruuu

This is only going to be for a special edition in France, the deluxe FN is still coming 

who will love me when the night is over

Archived