RAMROD

Featured Posts

Pennywise

I'm... not really surprised, but still-

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQfB3pt7hshd6kThBM2xA-

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

• Admin changed the title to Diplo Is Accused Of Being A PDFile And Grooming
StarstruckIllusion

Yeah it’s weird doing the most over Quen when she’s 19 and her family is fine w it. But ummmm APPARENTLY HE SLEPT W AZEALIA BANKS WHEN SHE WAS 17&:&:/8;7/8:83 (which is legal in some states but 17yo w a 30yo? Um 😐)

Frivolero

I'm not excusing this behaviour, allegedly or not, but I think it is very important for the normalisation of growth. 

Excessive cancel culture is as ugly. 

+ BUT then again paedophilic behaviour needs to be OUTED and you can't "grow" after being paedophilic :bradley:  

Xoxo Adriana
11 minutes ago, Frivolero said:

I'm not excusing this behaviour, allegedly or not, but I think it is very important for the normalisation of growth. 

Excessive cancel culture is as ugly. 

+ BUT then again paedophilic behaviour needs to be OUTED and you can't "grow" after being paedophilic :bradley:  

so does he need time to grow or does he need to face the consequences of his actions? i’m confused chile

MJHolland

who's he being accused by? I don't really get what's going on :air:

I tend to almost always believe victims, but I just do not find Azealia Banks credible at all. She seems like the kind of person who would say something like that out of spite.  

JusKeepBreathin

Surprise an old DJ fetishizes young girls. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

myluis617
1 hour ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Yeah it’s weird doing the most over Quen when she’s 19 and her family is fine w it. But ummmm APPARENTLY HE SLEPT W AZEALIA BANKS WHEN SHE WAS 17&:&:/8;7/8:83 (which is legal in some states but 17yo w a 30yo? Um 😐)

Damn Azalea been spilling the Tea. 

Archived