💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

7 years since Venus

CHROMATICON

Featured Posts

berlinforme

I remember the videos of her undressing on stage after the song was over and the faces in the crowd were too funny. :wtfga:

CHROMATICON
1 minute ago, berlinforme said:

I remember the videos of her undressing on stage after the song was over and the faces in the crowd were too funny. :wtfga:

I miss her crackhead era so much. :deadbanana:

berlinforme
44 minutes ago, CHROMATICON said:

I miss her crackhead era so much. :deadbanana:

I mean, I loved it back then but looking back she must have really been high af during ARTPOP. :wtf:

TimisaMonster
14 minutes ago, berlinforme said:

I mean, I loved it back then but looking back she must have really been high af during ARTPOP. :wtf:

I look at the "I don’t remember ARTPOP " tweet differently thinking she was so out of it for many different interviews and acted weird on stage...she probably was high af

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

berlinforme
20 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

I look at the "I don’t remember ARTPOP " tweet differently thinking she was so out of it for many different interviews and acted weird on stage...she probably was high af

Oh wow, never thought about it like that! Makes total sense. :messga:

Z6RV.gif

CHROMATICON
32 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

I mean, didn't she admitted to smoke several joints a day + all of her pills and drinking issues, and probably other drugs too. 2012/13 were her worst cuz she was in constant pain both mentally and physically but didn't know why it was. Her body was shutting down and she was clueless. At least now she knows her body and how it responds. :bradley:

This era was such a roller coaster (for us and her?)! I absolutely love Venus. I don't know if you guys go through phases of "favorites" from each album, but lately this one is probably one of my top 3 from ARTPOP.

AndyDWUW

Who remembers the mermaid doll music video she directed? :hor: 

maybe it was just normal dolls (not mermaid dolls)

so cute

Archived