💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Taylor Swift surpassed Rihanna and now has the highest certified singles

Taylucifer

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin

Taylor Swift has released three albums since ANTI. It was bound to happen and honestly no one deserves it more than Taylor her success and hard work is amazing. Queen.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KingRedd

Rihanna is somewhere smoking a blunt and drawing up more fenty products ha. She legit just quit music so I’d say when she returns, she will smash all over again. 

May I Read You? 😎

Blastertoyo
18 minutes ago, KingRedd said:

Rihanna is somewhere smoking a blunt and drawing up more fenty products ha. She legit just quit music so I’d say when she returns, she will smash all over again. 

Drawing lingerie 

Crop Over Festival Rihanna GIF

please enlighten me to death

Taylucifer
1 hour ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

Tbh there’s no denying that Taylor is the new princess of pop

new:triggered: princess:mark: ???

1989 (TV) is out NOW

Justin Drew Bieber
20 minutes ago, Taylucifer said:

People keep thinking Britney is the princess but I think Taylor took that spot. (Not trying to dismiss Britney’s impact on pop culture)

It's so interesting seeing these artists sell that much yet none of them will ever surpass Madonna in people's minds. 

Taylor is definitely the most powerful among them and hard working. Well done. 

Biggest Bitch
2 hours ago, Taylucifer said:

No offence, but she's not even the princess of the pop. Madonna is still the queen of the pop, while Britney is the princess of the pop.

Taylor's impact is only huge in the US. Britney and Madonna were/are huge everywhere. Taylor's singles are forgettable (even her latest singles like Me!, YNTCD, Lover etc.), while everyone knows at least 10 Britney or Madonna songs. We can't even compare Taylor to them, Britney's and Madonna's impact are on another level. :trollga:

Pennywise

People STILL talking about how "Madonna is QUEEN and Britney is PRINCESS!!" in 2020 be like:

IMG-20201026-114544.jpg

Like, wake up gheys, time of monarchy HAS BEEN over for a while :billie:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Taylucifer
8 minutes ago, Biggest Bitch said:

No offence, but she's not even the princess of the pop. Madonna is still the queen of the pop, while Britney is the princess of the pop.

Taylor's impact is only huge in the US. Britney and Madonna were/are huge everywhere. Taylor's singles are forgettable (even her latest singles like Me!, YNTCD, Lover etc.), while everyone knows at least 10 Britney or Madonna songs. We can't even compare Taylor to them, Britney's and Madonna's impact are on another level. :trollga:

1. I personally don't know 5 Madonna or Britney songs and I don't think many if any of my friends would either

2. I'm pretty sure most ppl know at least: Love Story (1), You Belong With Me (2), I Knew You Were Trouble (3), 22 (4), We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together (5), Bad Blood (6), Shake it Off (7), Blank Space (8), [Out of the Woods, Wildest Dreams or Style] (9), Look What You Made Me Do (10) and ME!/YNTCD (probably for the wrong reasons but still, 11)

3. While Britney and Madonna have had impact but so has Taylor and to ignore that is kinda, well, dumb. Also lets not forget that Folklore went number one on 17 charts and top 10 on every other chart which Wikipedia offers expect for French Albums Chart [SNEP] (12) and South Korean Albums [Gaon] (27). Taylor is huge everywhere.

Britney and Madonna were huge and nobody is denying that but it's 2020 people can only hold onto success for so long, one day Taylor will have fallen off as well and someone else will replace her. (also see post above:flower:)

1989 (TV) is out NOW

I like her but I have to admit that if Lover was made by another popstar (ex Aguilera) It wouldnt Have sold NOTHING

Archived