💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Ariana joins tiktok

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Pop Music

don't have tik tok nor do I watch them but yay for Ari and promo, it's what her and positions deserve :golfclap::classy:

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

I'm a stan but this song doesn't deserve to hit #1 especially when masterpieces like God is a woman and NTLTC didn't. Now those songs deserved... 

TimisaMonster

Bitch posts barely 2 things and already has 18 million followers....some can't even get 50 :ladyhaha:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

BABYL0N
9 minutes ago, Hades said:

I'm a stan but this song doesn't deserve to hit #1 especially when masterpieces like God is a woman and NTLTC didn't. Now those songs deserved... 

It’s not her fault that she began to dominate on streaming-platforms after T,UN 

TWICE on hatius
20 minutes ago, Hades said:

Any songs that are able to get 20M+ streams within 2 days deserve to hit #1. Why do y'all treat chart like a critic list :green:.

Please ignore the spelling in username. I am a Beyonce stan afterall.

21 hours ago, TWICE said:

Any songs that are able to get 20M+ streams within 2 days deserve to hit #1. Why do y'all treat chart like a critic list :green:.

I didn't talk numbers. She's massive obviously and I am a stan. I'm only talking quality-wise. I don't know who's "y'all" you're referring to. 

Archived