Arinators review bombing Luke Combs on iTunes

PsychoMaxcara

Featured Posts

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
numb the flame
11 hours ago, Contessa said:

Kind of like how Blinks & Armies deter people from being interested in Kpop lol. 

This is why I believe many people cannot stand kpop, it's because of their fans. They post their fancams under every. single. tweet. Even under tweets that have zero connection to whoever they stan, even replying to tweets by artists saying stuff like "TaNkEd!1!" or "(insert artist here) sold better!1!" although the latter can be an example of any fanbase really. I remember in 2018 when Ariana posted a Behind The Scenes video with the title "Ariana Grande - ... BTS" and then bts stans proceeded to flood her socials claiming she was using their name for clout or she's "using their name when they're not even in the video". It's not Ariana's fault their favs have the same name as a commonly used acronym, not everything in the world is about them. 

Xoxo Adriana

body and image shaming. big yikes.

as a huge arianator, we don’t claim these arianators:awkney: they’re probably like 12 year old queefs that have no concept of bullying or morals. what they also don’t get is by spamming “positions” this way, is going to do the total opposite and people won’t be streaming the track.

what ever happened to just leaving the song on repeat while you’re asleep?:enigma: these toddler arianators do not even know not bother with this struggle lol

Contessa
27 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

This is why I believe many people cannot stand kpop, it's because of their fans. They post their fancams under every. single. tweet. Even under tweets that have zero connection to whoever they stan, even replying to tweets by artists saying stuff like "TaNkEd!1!" or "(insert artist here) sold better!1!" although the latter can be an example of any fanbase really. I remember in 2018 when Ariana posted a Behind The Scenes video with the title "Ariana Grande - ... BTS" and then bts stans proceeded to flood her socials claiming she was using their name for clout or she's "using their name when they're not even in the video". It's not Ariana's fault their favs have the same name as a commonly used acronym, not everything in the world is about them. 

I completely agree with all of this. As someone who has been a Kpop stan for years even I don’t publicly claim it because of how messy the fandoms are. 

Sepsami
15 hours ago, Biggest Bitch said:

They don’t get it, cause these reviews are from 12 years old little girls :selena: 

It's either that or adult gays, there's no inbetween :awkney:

Ya'll know I'm right :awkney:

Archived