other

Arinators review bombing Luke Combs on iTunes

PsychoMaxcara

Featured Posts

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luke78619

Is not just them, remember monsters doing the exact same for anyone else releasing the same day as Gaga? Just toxic stan behaviour 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

alsemanche

calling a person negatively fat and trashing him for selling more than another artist is...... something. Stans are truly the worst.

Also are people still convinced that he's a racist person based on those tweets? :toofunny:

also gaga stans did that recently too so let's not act brand new here :huntyga:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Biggest Bitch
3 minutes ago, Blue Lagoon said:

I don’t get the point like bad reviews isn’t gonna do anything 

They don’t get it, cause these reviews are from 12 years old little girls :selena: 

That's not helping her (bland) song go #1 :billie: They need to focus on buying and streaming

Also please he said Gaga looked awful and in some tweets he praised her. Y'all call Gaga way worse names and drag her to the pits here so stop being hypocrites.

I like dancin', and ponies....

RAMROD

I personally don't get this behaviour. It will not change people's mind to stream your fave's song. It might even make them want to stay away for more cos their fans are being annoying. I hate it when BTS fans and KatyKats did this to Chromatica.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

wetasspussy

Not little monsters acting like we haven't done the same either:billie:

So much time on the other side Waiting for you to wake up So much time on the other side Waiting for you to wake up

JusKeepBreathin

That second one. "Stream Positions" :queenga:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Jose P

I don’t want LMs to judge when y’all did the exact same thing to that one indie band when Chromatica came out.

Jollibee
2 hours ago, Chaos Angel said:

It's what he deserves :billie:

He had a point though. I think he was talking about Gags VMA appearance as Jo Calderone. :billie:

Butters Stotch

WTF. The way this is going to affect Ariana of they continue with this childish pathetic behaviour.

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

Archived