💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

G.U.Y. Hotel and Gallery

Suspiria

Featured Posts

Suspiria

So @LaMaisonGaga is doing a look through the 2014 looks on Instagram (I love when you do that btw, thank you:pray:) and I was reading about G.U.Y. Apparently there was a whole exhibit of all the video props and costumes, in a hotel that temporarily renamed itself after the song?

I never heard of it before! It looks awesome, despite missing a few costumes.

How great would it be if Gaga did more exhibitions of her costumes and props in future:enigma:

photo12.jpg

photo41.jpg

new-york-ny-march-28-out-nyc-hotel-opens

photo5.jpg

photo61.jpg

Suspiria
Just now, Defmix100 said:

this was what first came to mind when I heard about the Haus of Gaga in Vegas when they opened it

Haus of Gaga museum is obviously miles better. But I'd love if she did more small exhibits like this to show off more niche/less well known costumes and props.

Defmix100
Just now, Suspiria said:

Haus of Gaga museum is obviously miles better. But I'd love if she did more small exhibits like this to show off more niche/less well known costumes and props.

Oh yeah, it's just this GUY one was the only similar thing I could think of that they'd done beforehand. Bad Romance would have been a great one in a room designed like the music video too with all the white

Suspiria
11 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

Oh yeah, it's just this GUY one was the only similar thing I could think of that they'd done beforehand. Bad Romance would have been a great one in a room designed like the music video too with all the white

They also did this early ARTPOP one, which looked pretty cool.

Defmix100
5 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

They also did this early ARTPOP one, which looked pretty cool.

oh yeah I forgot all about this!

I don't remember that Gaga/Venus statue being in the video. Now I'm watching it, I don't see it anywhere in the video.

Schwerk

I went and it was hard to leave that lobby, of was so intrigued by all the garments and how they were constructed.

At the time it made my feel better about missing out on the Barney's exhibit, which seemed so amazing.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Suspiria
54 minutes ago, Galvon said:

I don't remember that Gaga/Venus statue being in the video. Now I'm watching it, I don't see it anywhere in the video.

I just rewatched and you're right, I don't see it either.

Probably for the best, it's kinda tacky:flower:

VillainTina

OMG I WENT TO THIS WHEN I WAS 14!! :nooo::toofunny:

this is verry much real!!! this was in a hotel on the west side of timesquare,

On the way i saww like 5 roseland promo posters w the 2008 photo posted up on what seems like a construction site and it was the lobby of the hotel decked out in G.U.Y :bradley::billie::icega:  F__K its soo beautiful these photos litterally took me back to this exact day of ARTPOP :laughga::koons:

Queen Of Red M&M's /// Linda Evangelista /// Id Like To Keep It On Please 😶

ChicaSkas

The BMF Media company did this for ARTPOP in NY and Los Angeles.

I remember spending a LOT of time, morning till night, inside the LA one. It was rumoured she would come but she never did. Still we had a beautiful time.

bmf_zpse0ce3092.png

PB110036_zps73ce6fc1.jpg

PB130208_zps2421b0e8.jpg

PB130207_zps4c9acdd1.jpg

PB130193_zpsfa2c8961.jpg

PB130179_zps55f858a7.jpg

PB110085_zps509b5339.jpg

PB110168_zps78b60285.jpg

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas

PB110033_zps3bf81a83.jpg

PB110010_zps823c1221.jpg

100_3413_zps837190c0.jpg100_3404_zpsa7174e6e.jpg

100_3392_zps3fa046ff.jpg'100_3363_zps2fdfd92b.jpg

PB110099_zpsf7e46374.jpg

100_3302_zps96bddd71.jpg

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Archived